Tami_GM LV.17 GameManager
Apr 2, 2020, 04:59 PM 2,047 read

UPDATE 2020-04-06

Notice

■ Event I hate this tank!: When an event is applied, the armor of the tank I dislike is reduced by 5%. Gold Battle Item: Used in all game modes.   ■ Battle New rules that change the wind: Symmetrically changes every certain number of turns   ■ Tank Turtle and Nak: Weapon 2, can be used as it was before the update, but if you increase the flight time, you get additional effects. Raon Mine and Dark Raon: Mine's ability to find enemies is improved. Kalsidon: Weapon 2, SS damage increased by 2.5%, damage range increased by 5% Bigfoot: Weapon 2 damage increased by 2.5% Slam: Guide vehicle of the Weapon 2 also explodes, make a additional damage. Blank: Dimension flight distance is increased and bullets are summoned in the opposite direction.  

GunboundM: Notice - UPDATE 2020-04-06 video cover image 1

■ Map Added map tips: You can view descriptions of special elements of the maps during battle.   ■ Season Players under the Bronze 1 will remain in the same league in the new season.   ■ Bug fixes Cloud effect icon is not displayed (actual effect is normal) Thors does not rotate (actually spinning and shooting)  

Comment 9

• gamer880221572 LV.4 Lurker Apr 3, 2020, 09:27 AM

This UPDATE fix Japanese input problems?
    Please fix it soon.

• Tami_GM LV.17 GameManager Apr 3, 2020, 01:52 PM

Sorry. I think it will take more time.
    There was a problem with a game engine development company.

• gamer525009906 LV.2 Lurker Apr 3, 2020, 03:26 PM

Hi tami. Youre doing a great job keep up the good work :)

• gamer786995010 LV.16 Sage Apr 4, 2020, 01:25 AM

Slam is already annoyingly one of the strongest most played mobiles in the game.

The game is becoming so unbalanced due to slam and malite damage that I don't even want to play anymore.

• gamer397779912 LV.1 Mootie Apr 5, 2020, 04:13 AM

guys check this channel !!
    https://youtu.be/YLNGK9D3ovo

• gamer701316757 LV.1 Mootie Apr 7, 2020, 05:54 AM

hello turtle shot 2 is imprecise, the wind deflects it too

• gamer729748877 LV.2 Lurker Apr 7, 2020, 07:53 AM

turtle shot 2 is weird looking .. still preferred the old one ,it looked perfect. maybe use the new one for a new mobile ?

• gamer786995010 LV.16 Sage Apr 12, 2020, 08:14 AM

Good job with the update to nak! I like the idea of a `critical hit` if you land shit 2 perfectly! It is super strong doing about 450 damage with a good aim.

It really strong but lansing the shot 2 with perfect accuracy gives nak that burst damage to add to his strategy.
    Please keep this!

Maybe start adding critical perfect shot effects to other mobiles?

For instance with JD a perfectly aim attack would push the enemy mobile instead of pulling them.

• gamer786995010 LV.16 Sage Apr 15, 2020, 01:45 AM

Raon mine tracking is fucking stupid. Blank shot 2 new trajectory is fucking garbage.

Slam is too powerful. Slam gets ss too fast
    Ice storm has@too much health. Gets ss too fast. Can't be shot blocked. Is too easy to aim by just constantly shooting super sky shot double shot with every attack.

Malite is too easy to@aim. Malite does too much damage. Malite ss is too@Easy to aim and@does too much damage. Malite gets SS TOO Fast.

Arrow is too easy to aim.
    Arrow SS IS TOO STRONG AT CLOSE RANGE
    ARROW GETS SS TOO FAST

Beetle king is very weak.
    His shots do not synergies. If you put an opponent in a hole. You can't hit them with beetle king nice shot.
    Beetle king ss often creates a hole that he can't shoot into but the opponent CAN SHOOT OUT@OF.

GOSS DOES TOO MUCH DAMAGE. GOSS IS TOO EASY TO AIM FOR THE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE HE DOES.

Home