Tami_GM Tami_GM LV.11 GameManager
Dec 2, 2019, 05:58 PM 1,823 read

UPDATE 2019-12-03

■ Tank Phoenix: 2, SS weapons become stronger at less than (30->)40% HP. Raygun: 2 weapon damage increased by 4%. BeetleKing: Tank HP increased by 10%. NakMachine: 2, SS weapon damage reduced by 3%.   There will be some improvements to the tank's climbing ability. -Blue jewels can improve your climbing function.(Function already exists)   ■ Shop S-grade tanks are added.

Comment 7

• gamer786995010 LV.8 Nomad Dec 3, 2019, 11:14 AM

Thank you Tami.

I'm sorry I come off harsh.
    I love this game and I think it has real promise. I believe these mentioned updates will be big improvement.

• xDjryannx LV.1 Mootie Dec 3, 2019, 03:59 PM

how to fix this problem?.updating repeated

• Raul.Rojas.1995 LV.1 Mootie Dec 4, 2019, 01:54 AM

Hi Tami I want to notify you that the JD car, no longer makes a circular hole in the floor, now makes an ovoid flattened hole. This update has greatly damaged this mobile because its specialty is bunge. I have already lost several games because of this problem, before the game was fine. I do not understand why you changed the game a lot, you can not climb as before and the characteristics of the mobiles change. JD is my favorite car. Please answer if it will be like the JD car again. Because I have invested a lot of money in this game. I'm very disappointed.

• Raul.Rojas.1995 LV.1 Mootie Dec 4, 2019, 01:59 AM

Hola Tami. Quiero notificarte que el carro JD, ya no hace un agujero circular en el piso, ahora hace un hueco aplanado ovoide. Esa actualizacion ha perjudicado mucho a este movil porque que su especialidad es hacer bunge. He perdido ya varias partidas a causa de este problema, antes el juego estaba bien. No entiendo porque ustedes cambiaron mucho el juego, ya no se puede escalar como antes y cambian las caracteristicas de los mobiles. JD es mi carro favorito. Por favor responda si va volver a ser como antes el carro JD. Porque he invertido mucho dinero en este juego. Estoy muy decepcionado.

• gamer548684256 LV.1 Mootie Dec 4, 2019, 05:00 AM

I thought it was a glitch or something.... JD is was an awesome/fun tank that I put a lot of hours and even money on.. Now I don't even wNt to play it. Could we please fix this?? I would even settle for 90% the hole size as beffore..

• gamer560454308 LV.2 Lurker Dec 4, 2019, 09:35 AM

Agreed. Fix JD asap. The mobile is far weak for you to be nerfing it. The only purpose of JD is its ability to grab its opponents off cliffs for an instant kill and other than that its practically useless. But lately players can barely even do that especially on that purple arena because it just digs a big hole on the side causing the opponents to just cling on the digged area and not fall. Its funny how you moderators turn a blind eye when players complain about how powerful trico or slam is but you do changes on other mobiles even when nobody even asked for it.

• gamer786995010 LV.8 Nomad Dec 5, 2019, 04:31 AM

Giving beetleking more health doesn't do anything if he's@still useless.

His shot 2 needs a rework.
    Maybe a double stage like armor shot 2.

You can't sky shot with it. You can't nice shot@with it.

And even the little hole it makes is useless because mobiles can shoot out of it.
    I can't count the number of times shot 2 missed because the angle was slightly too high.. or they were in a hole so the@shot fell too far and penetrated the@ground too much.

Even with the health buff.. beetleking will not exceed 26% winrate

Home