Notice
GunboundM: Notice - GunboundM Battle Analysis 2019-09-15 image 1

Comment 13

• YungGun LV.3 Lurker Sep 17, 2019, 03:41 AM

Looks like Mage needs some serious enhancements

• Robstradamus LV.2 Lurker Sep 19, 2019, 06:29 PM

Artist

• gamer786995010 LV.16 Sage Sep 19, 2019, 03:51 AM

Good job on the game Tami. The game has become a little more balanced.

I do think some of the mobiles winrates are so low simply because they cannot compete with trico or slam.

Although slam@winrate@is not very high..it does push lower life mobiles out of play.

• Robstradamus LV.2 Lurker Sep 19, 2019, 06:36 PM

Slam is def not as good as you claim. Neither is trico.

• gamer786995010 LV.16 Sage Sep 21, 2019, 09:29 PM

Let's look at slam.

Can super sky shot without without using high angel.
    Can shield break and still do 150 damage
    Can do 400 damage using lightning cloud and no items
    All lightning strikes hit perfectly center of enemy mobile
    Ss can one shot
    Fits perfectly with any mobile. Just need to make the smallest hole in ground
    Is played by 70% of all players above gold 1.

If you don't think trico is good..you should look at the above numbers again

These strong mobiles make tanks like beetle king and raygun unplayable because they do so much damage and have very little weakness

• YungGun LV.3 Lurker Sep 22, 2019, 09:15 AM

Slam requires open space. Not all levels have open area. His hp isn't that high so the damage he inflicts needs to make up for both those weaknesses. If you ever used Slam you'd realize that.
    Beetleking and raygun are weak regardless of the strength of other mobiles.
    Tricos stats aren't out of line and he's hard to use.

• Robstradamus LV.2 Lurker Sep 22, 2019, 11:49 AM

Yes agree. Have to take number of uses into consideration as well.

• gamer786995010 LV.16 Sage Sep 25, 2019, 06:34 AM

I've played every single mobile up to a 60% win rate.

Trico was the first mobile I played above a 50% win rate.

Slam is not difficult in any map. Almost any mobile can make a set up for his shot

When any new mobiles come out.. I play them until I understand everything they can do.

If it weren't for the@overwhelming damage of slam.. and consistent accuracy of trico and his damage..more mobiles and avatar would be usable.

But as long as trico and slam can kill new low hp mobile in 1 hit after any other mobile hits them.. they won't be viable.

Almost every game against a slam or trico.. beetle king and raygun only get one shot before dying.

• YungGun LV.3 Lurker Sep 25, 2019, 06:39 AM

In your own words you have played every single mobile up to a 60% win rate. Sounds like mobiles are pretty balanced.

There are other mobiles with higher win rates. I don't hear you complaining about them.

Accuracy depends on the player. Shot 2 is anything but easy to be accurate with Trico

Effectiveness with Slam shot 2 depends on your opponents positioning

BeetleKing and Raygun should be improved. I disagree that other mobiles need to be weakened.

• Hattori LV.19 Dragon Sep 29, 2019, 08:35 AM

YungGun  I'm out if they Nerf Trico or others I collected. Have hard time mastering Trico 2nd attack, or what a waste of time collecting them all(max level each) if they are just going to be nerfed.

• YungGun LV.3 Lurker Sep 25, 2019, 10:14 AM

Tami. Does your dev team need to hire any game testers before things go into production? I'd be interested.

• YungGun LV.3 Lurker Sep 26, 2019, 12:22 PM

There is a bug where you can select your opponents mobile during your turn. Please fix

• gamer786995010 LV.16 Sage Oct 5, 2019, 03:14 AM

I've been playing raygun a lot lately.

There's a few issues.

It's almost impossible to hit two mobiles with shot 1.
    Reason 1. When it hits the@first mobile.. it damages land.. and the@second hit almost never@hits them.

After@it hits.. it is horribly effected@by wind.

I've had@the shot travel further@with wind pointed against my shot and sldown

Home