LukAtDisBoiHere LV.19 Best Squadmate
Jan 10, 2021, 02:56 AM 53 read

2nd time with highest personal kills and got the badge I wanted the most in the game

Memes
Apex Legends: Memes - 2nd time with highest personal kills and got the badge I wanted the most in the game image 1
Apex Legends: Memes - 2nd time with highest personal kills and got the badge I wanted the most in the game image 2

So, Ive wanted this badge for a while now. I ever thought I’d get it because of my natural tendency to play passively and conservatively. Again, my boy hopped on for the first time in a few weeks and fourth game in BOOM I was on point. Last ring, I go down, two squads left he drops one gets me up, eliminates that squad, Octane comes flying at me with a PK and I’m backed up against the ring dropped him with a blue Spitfire here comes BH I see shots from up on my right at him and I get the finish. “You are the new kill leader” and “You are the Champion” at the same time. 3:30 am and I freaked!

Comment 2

• Ninja marcus740 LV.2 Lurker Jan 10, 2021, 03:17 AM

good job but u gotta keep grinding and getting better. cuz a challenge is doing it on ranked. and u gotta challenge ya self to get better👍👍👍

• LukAtDisBoiHere LV.19 Best Squadmate Jan 10, 2021, 03:28 AM

I’ve 80% solo queued myself to Gold IV so far. Only my first season doing ranked. And I basically only started playing halfway through season 6. But yea I’ve been talking to high ranked players, reading different tips and advice. I tend to lean pretty passively but I’m trying to incorporate smart aggressiveness into my game. I play with people who LOVE to push when I don’t solo and I try to keep up with them but find myself in a shit position a lot because I’m either barely too late or forget to use an ability that would have been a game changer

Home