LukAtDisBoiHere LV.19 Best Squadmate
Jan 10, 2021, 02:56 AM 99 read

2nd time with highest personal kills and got the badge I wanted the most in the game

Memes
Apex Legends: Memes - 2nd time with highest personal kills and got the badge I wanted the most in the game image 1
Apex Legends: Memes - 2nd time with highest personal kills and got the badge I wanted the most in the game image 2

So, Ive wanted this badge for a while now. I ever thought I’d get it because of my natural tendency to play passively and conservatively. Again, my boy hopped on for the first time in a few weeks and fourth game in BOOM I was on point. Last ring, I go down, two squads left he drops one gets me up, eliminates that squad, Octane comes flying at me with a PK and I’m backed up against the ring dropped him with a blue Spitfire here comes BH I see shots from up on my right at him and I get the finish. “You are the new kill leader” and “You are the Champion” at the same time. 3:30 am and I freaked!

Comment 3

• Ninja marcus740 LV.2 Lurker Jan 10, 2021, 03:17 AM

good job but u gotta keep grinding and getting better. cuz a challenge is doing it on ranked. and u gotta challenge ya self to get better👍👍👍

• LukAtDisBoiHere LV.19 Best Squadmate Jan 10, 2021, 03:28 AM

I’ve 80% solo queued myself to Gold IV so far. Only my first season doing ranked. And I basically only started playing halfway through season 6. But yea I’ve been talking to high ranked players, reading different tips and advice. I tend to lean pretty passively but I’m trying to incorporate smart aggressiveness into my game. I play with people who LOVE to push when I don’t solo and I try to keep up with them but find myself in a shit position a lot because I’m either barely too late or forget to use an ability that would have been a game changer

• Steaksauc3a1 LV.5 Lurker Feb 17, 2021, 06:10 AM

Pick a good character like lifeline or Gibraltar for the heal buff and keep up with your team. If they are the pushers you watch your teams back and help with clean up and keep people alive. The point of ranked it to get wins and RP so helping the squad is more important you’ll get the positions down by watching them and adjusting to fit your play style

Home