LuvLockDwn ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ LuvLockDwn ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ LV.23 GG
Jan 22, 2020, 12:21 AM 511 read

Gibby, Gibraltar, Brudda.... whatever you call yourself please stay away

Apex Legends: Memes - Gibby, Gibraltar, Brudda.... whatever you call yourself please stay away image 1

Are you seeing more and more gibby mains? I sure have been

Comment 14

• Flylittleraven LV.19 Sage Jan 22, 2020, 02:02 AM

It’s fucking retarded

• Lord Diabol LV.20 Game Critic Jan 23, 2020, 04:20 AM

Gibby is a solid pick until he gets into a close quarters gun fight, his arm shield is only 75 extra hp and even with the damage reduction he's got the largest hitbox out of everyone

• Dope Snow White LV.5 Clearly Hacking Feb 4, 2020, 09:42 AM

hitbox doesnt really matter especially on wraith considering she doesn't deserve the nerf, gibby is literally a lifeline support/tank main now. he heals quick in dome, rez quick in dome. hitbox dont matter as long as u play smart. I'm not gonna rush wide open in the map with a gibby like a dumbass.

• Lord Diabol LV.20 Game Critic Feb 4, 2020, 10:37 AM

no with Gibby you take cover, time your shots use the extra health and keep teammates alive. if needed you also have a bombardment for escape/pressure relief

• Dope Snow White LV.5 Clearly Hacking Feb 11, 2020, 05:14 PM

the dudes overpowered, in close range combat and long range he demolishes everyone even if his hitbox is huge. iy wont be enough to full clip him before he clips u. and also his dps shield is actually 100 not 75 hp, and i just experienced this as well. i as a wraith main went up against a gibby in pred and got demolished by a powerler full clip when i had an r-99. u cant just run around him even if he ads. because u have to destroy the shield. i dont think u understand the advantages he has as a tank character. i understand his hitbox is a weakness. but him getting another buff while wraith gets a nerf is quite stupid.

• Dope Snow White LV.5 Clearly Hacking Feb 11, 2020, 05:17 PM

u can't really say to take cover all the time when gibby mains i seen had 20 bombs. u just got to know when to play aggro and defensive. that goes with anyone. everyone knows gibby is op asf, its just his hitbox that's bad. But the community is a pain n the ass to deal with because they don't know what there talking about considering wraith got a nerf but yet she has lots of disadvantages, also the prowler got buffed too which is dumb asf.

• Lord Diabol LV.20 Game Critic Feb 11, 2020, 11:58 PM

I appreciate the correction on the arm shield. Wraith does have a lot of disadvantages, she's easy to track and while placing a portal shes 100% vulnerable. I also didn't see a nerf on her so I'll have to go back through patch notes

• LuvLockDwn ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ LV.23 GG Jan 22, 2020, 12:21 PM

Check out my new video. I’m doing another giveaway at 200 subs only 9 to go!

https://youtu.be/Rgo4vCMEr8U

• Pat Pleer LV.2 Lurker Jan 23, 2020, 02:40 PM

and they nerf wreif's (don't now how to rite ti so...)tactical ability from 16 i think to 32 secends wtf Apex

• LuvLockDwn ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ LV.23 GG Jan 23, 2020, 02:41 PM

You’re absolutely rite

• Dieseldad87 LV.13 Chief Jan 24, 2020, 07:55 AM

Pretty sure it was 25 second to thirty 32. Could be wrong.

• Dope Snow White LV.5 Clearly Hacking Feb 4, 2020, 09:42 AM

its 35 sec

• Yebbigah LV.9 Best Squadmate Jan 28, 2020, 01:48 AM

still i cant play him,i have a feel that he is to slow 😂

• TheGloriousOne LV.11 Titan Feb 1, 2020, 01:09 PM

the amount of hp he has is crazy

Home