MrWallManMain MrWallManMain verified LV.29 Mod
Apr 8, 2020, 06:51 AM 47 read

First Kill Leader Victory | First time King‘s Canyon and I already feel home!

Promotions
Apex Legends: Promotions - First Kill Leader Victory | First time King‘s Canyon and I already feel home! image 1

Comment 7

• ObliviousRex verified LV.34 Mod Apr 8, 2020, 08:05 AM

I also have a Lifeline win for today!

• MrWallManMain verified LV.29 Mod Apr 8, 2020, 08:21 AM

I tried to move away from Lifeline, because I felt I should probably leave her to newer players who need the security that her tactical possibly gives them more than I do, but I just can‘t.

It‘s just such a great character, easy to manouver and always valuable in any situstion - it‘s almost impossible to part ways with her

• ArcticBravo verified LV.24 Mod Apr 8, 2020, 08:34 AM

Lifeline is a brilliant character to play, a real team player who is both reliable and valuable on any team.

I personally play Bangalore, because I like having the smokescreen.

• MrWallManMain verified LV.29 Mod Apr 8, 2020, 08:55 AM

You should try Caustic! His gas canisters basically have the same effect and they deal damage .... AND you can see through the gas with enemies being outlined when they enter the gassed area ✌🏻

• ObliviousRex verified LV.34 Mod Apr 8, 2020, 08:40 AM

She was my first win, I believe, and my first main. Got a solo win without doing any damage by hiding on a roof with a bunch of health and her drone. Now I’m trying to main Bloodhound for the event. Enjoying it so far.

• MrWallManMain verified LV.29 Mod Apr 8, 2020, 08:57 AM

Weren‘t we all at that point once? 😂
    I still know what hidding in restrooms in BO4 Blackout with nothing but a pistol felt like.

• tomas2k7 LV.3 Lurker Apr 8, 2020, 09:15 AM

with wraith and gibby my god ○_○

Home