Lolly LV.25 Professional Noob
Mar 7, 2019, 09:34 AM 3,445 read

Absolutely styling on fools in the bunker

#Apex #Clipoftheday #Bunker like n' follow?

Apex Legends: General - Absolutely styling on fools in the bunker video cover image 1

Comment 63

• KnightzZ_sG LV.4 Lurker Mar 7, 2019, 09:56 AM

Show the guys what's up!

• SepticStache LV.5 Outlaw Mar 10, 2019, 08:21 PM

I wish I was this good =D Maybe you could send this to Game Sprout, they have a series called "Gamers are awesome" and I'm sure this would get featured =)

• Dr3am LV.7 I’m the champion! Mar 10, 2019, 01:06 AM

goog shit

• Simba696 LV.1 Mootie Mar 10, 2019, 05:19 AM

Amazing

• triple_seven LV.21 JUST SEND IT Mar 11, 2019, 03:44 AM

Bruuuhh👌🔥💪💯

• PrimalKnight LV.20 Wolf Mar 11, 2019, 04:04 AM

That was super nice

• picu434 LV.20 Team Player Mar 12, 2019, 12:30 AM

gg

• SagaBBToshiya LV.3 Bloodhound Main Mar 15, 2019, 01:18 PM

Damn! That slide at the end very nice!

• DeltaVenom LV.1 Mootie Mar 7, 2019, 09:52 AM

Damn, nice haha

• Mosmyturn LV.15 JUST SEND IT Mar 10, 2019, 06:37 PM

Tbh I did not know girls could be that good,dammm congrats and show em who's boss

• Lolly LV.25 Professional Noob Mar 10, 2019, 06:55 PM

really?

• Mosmyturn LV.15 JUST SEND IT Mar 10, 2019, 06:57 PM

Nah I never play with any girls and the ones I know are really bad so yeah first for me 😅😂

• SepticStache LV.5 Outlaw Mar 10, 2019, 08:18 PM

Not cool man 🤨👎

• Mosmyturn LV.15 JUST SEND IT Mar 10, 2019, 08:46 PM

Sorry😢

• SepticStache LV.5 Outlaw Mar 10, 2019, 08:51 PM

You should apologize to the lady, not to me.

• Arsonist LV.22 JUST SEND IT Mar 11, 2019, 11:09 PM

SepticStache  Something tells me that either A. This "Lady" isnt a lady, or B. That's not her gameplay... idk tho

• SepticStache LV.5 Outlaw Mar 11, 2019, 11:23 PM

Arsonist  Really? Really? Are you seriously that dense to think that it's impossible for a girl to be good in video games? I'm a guy and I absolutely suck at videogames, and if what you said is actually true, there is no way for me to be bad, you know, since I'm not a girl, right? And questioning whenever she's actually a girl is just wrong, that you have to use that comment to defend your opinion? Pathetic. I bet she's a real lovely person and would beat my ass in every game. I'm done talking to you btw. I don't like people like you

• Arsonist LV.22 JUST SEND IT Mar 11, 2019, 11:46 PM

SepticStache  Lmao I never said it wasnt her I even said "idk tho..." she may be good but read the name of the player, it doesnt match hers lmao so next time actually ask what I mean by my statement

• SepticStache LV.5 Outlaw Mar 11, 2019, 11:52 PM

Arsonist  Oh yeah, right. How stupid of me to assume that she is the one in the video. It's not like she can choose the name she has in an online video game. You can only use ONE name and HAVE to use the SAME one on every account for the rest of your life (watch out, this is called sarcasm! The more you know 😉) Next time, try to use arguments that actually make sense 👌 btw, saying "Idk tho" doesn't make up for the crap you say

• Arsonist LV.22 JUST SEND IT Mar 11, 2019, 11:55 PM

SepticStache  Alrighty kiddo I simply stated an opinion cause MANY males use female names and profile pictures to gain followers on moot. So all I did was simply say it may not be a female but I DONT KNOW THO... anyhow I'm done wasting time with this stupid argument cause I didnt want to in the first place 😂 but that's what I get for speaking my mind

• SepticStache LV.5 Outlaw Mar 12, 2019, 12:03 AM

Arsonist  First of all, don't call me "kiddo". I'm not a kid. Second of all, yeah catfishing exists, even in videogames. But that doesn't give you the right to assume, just because this person (whatever gender they may identity as) can only and HAS to be male to be good in games. You just basically said the same thing with different words. And saying that it's "just your opinion" doesn't make it any better or justifies it. It's a shitty opinion, that's it. Why does everything have to do with gender stereotypes? You could just have told this person that they're good and leave it at that. Comments like yours start arguments like this, so stop making me the guilty one.

• Arsonist LV.22 JUST SEND IT Mar 12, 2019, 12:13 AM

SepticStache  Lol you are acting like a "kiddo" and you ARE the guilty one for fucking targeting me over me SIMPLY stating that I didnt believe it was her gameplay due to the fact that her account names are in her bio and not a single one of them match up with what I see in the gameplay. But maybe it is her idk, this is exactly what I said earlier I just dumbed it down a little for ya...now where did I assume her gender or assume that she's bad cause she's a girl? Exactly nowhere...you just wanted some attention so like I said I'm done with this stupid shit...

• SepticStache LV.5 Outlaw Mar 12, 2019, 12:25 AM

Arsonist  "Something tells me that either A. This "Lady" isnt a lady, or B. That's not her gameplay... idk tho"

"Ladies and Gentlemen, here we can see in the first sentence how this person assumes that this other person may not be a lady. To prove their point, in the next sentence they refuse to believe this video was actually made by a lady by stating that it has to be from a guy instead. Furthermore..."

You want me to go on? I can do this all day. And how exactly is it my fault? The only thing I'm guilty for is for trying to defend this persons dignity, even though I am aware that I shouldn't have to. But that's just me, I have to step up for others who get crap like this thrown at them.
    You are acting like a kid, you refuse to see how immature your comment is, you want others to feel guilty for the crap you said and you refuse to see the way your comments make others feel. You want me to feel guilty for trying to make others feel better? Fine, I guess that's just who you are. I know I won't win this fight, but you know what? I don't wanna win this fight. There is no winning this fight. I know I'm doing the right thing and you won't get me to feel guilty for anything I said. You are the only one left on this battleground, have fun.

• Arsonist LV.22 JUST SEND IT Mar 12, 2019, 12:29 AM

SepticStache  Alrighty bro ✌🏻 I literally just told you that I dont believe it's her gameplay cause of the name of the account but like I said earlier I could be wrong. I'm not saying she's bad and I'm not saying she couldn't have done that, idek why you keep dragging this shit on but I haven't done shit here other than point out the obvious about the name 😂

• SepticStache LV.5 Outlaw Mar 12, 2019, 12:33 AM

Arsonist  I'm not your bro

• Arsonist LV.22 JUST SEND IT Mar 12, 2019, 12:34 AM

SepticStache  Sorry bro didnt mean to hurt your feelings

• SepticStache LV.5 Outlaw Mar 12, 2019, 12:35 AM

Arsonist  Oh no, don't worry. I was just making sure you know

• PartyDonuht LV.12 Bangalore Main Mar 12, 2019, 02:31 AM

SepticStache  Septic, stop being a white knight for a *maybe* fake account lol.

• SepticStache LV.5 Outlaw Mar 12, 2019, 02:34 AM

PartyDonuht  I'm not the one picking up the conversation again. We stopped talking if you haven't noticed. The conversation was already over so I don't know what you're actually trying to archive by telling me this

• PartyDonuht LV.12 Bangalore Main Mar 12, 2019, 02:36 AM

SepticStache  You are way too aggressive lol

• SepticStache LV.5 Outlaw Mar 12, 2019, 02:39 AM

PartyDonuht  I'm not aggressive, I seriously wanna know why you decide to start this whole thing again. The other person and I ended the conversation on an even ground, there's no reason to bring it up again.

• PartyDonuht LV.12 Bangalore Main Mar 12, 2019, 02:41 AM

SepticStache  I want to understand why you actually think that it's impossible for this lolly person to not be the person in the video

• PartyDonuht LV.12 Bangalore Main Mar 12, 2019, 02:41 AM

SepticStache  And if it was someone else's gameplay they shouldve credited them, instead they pass it off as their own

• PartyDonuht LV.12 Bangalore Main Mar 12, 2019, 02:42 AM

SepticStache  And if you look at their bio you can see most of the usernames this person uses and they usually have lol or whatever in them, while the one in the video doesn't.

• PartyDonuht LV.12 Bangalore Main Mar 12, 2019, 02:42 AM

SepticStache  Just proving a point

• SepticStache LV.5 Outlaw Mar 12, 2019, 02:46 AM

PartyDonuht  I never said that it's impossible to be her video. I said that it's first of all wrong to assume that this person probably is not a girl and then base it on the "fact" that a girl could never be this good. It had basically nothing to do with who's the actual owner of the video, but the fact that they voiced their opinion in such a sexist way. That's the only thing that bothered me.

• Arsonist LV.22 JUST SEND IT Mar 12, 2019, 07:20 AM

SepticStache  Ehhh "sexist" isnt the approach I went for not is that my personality. I legit stated something and got backlash and a TON of hate so I'd say that is DEFINITELY an aggressive approach. I'm not trying to carry this on I just SIMPLY stated my opinion on y'alls convo

• NO NAME verified Mar 12, 2019, 07:32 AM

Arsonist  I mean it was a little bit sexist but I don’t think you meant for it to be

• Arsonist LV.22 JUST SEND IT Mar 12, 2019, 07:35 AM

In no way, I'm just sick of fake female accounts on here and the account name didnt match so I wanted to point it out. But I did mention several times that I could be wrong and I would've accepted it but this "person" that posted it hasn't seen this so its unconfirmed. But regardless I wasnt trying to seem like a dick, but I wasnt gonna let some aggressive guy step all over my opinion so

• NO NAME verified Mar 12, 2019, 07:39 AM

Arsonist  Oh absolutely, I understand what you were trying to say completely. But I can also see why he called you out on your comment, but there was no need to be aggressive.

Some people think my clips aren’t mine too, I always get called fake, but I changed my GT recently and obviously people don’t think about that, so this was my thought with this persons post. I sometimes post really old clips and then a new one so they’re all mixed up too!

• Arsonist LV.22 JUST SEND IT Mar 12, 2019, 07:42 AM

Exactly I understand that 100 percent. And thank you for actually at least attempting to understand lmao. And yea I get how my comment could be taken that way, which is why I did say that I could be wrong and I wasnt trying to assume. But it's all good now ok not worried about a thang, but thanks for jumping in cause now I feel less like a dick about it.

• NO NAME verified Mar 12, 2019, 07:45 AM

Arsonist  You’re welcome, people tend to read the first and last replies and I thought hey they’ll think you’re a right asshole if they don’t read further 😂 so here’s my he’s not being sexist you just misunderstood comment lol

• EnVyH LV.17 Big Chungus Mar 16, 2019, 08:30 AM

SepticStache  Homie you got real snowflake on him. He never said that he doubted because she was a girl that she could play that good. He also said in his mind it didn't add up. It was just a thought. He is aloud to have that thought. I personaly believe it was her, but ay what can I say, but don't go all SJW places were it isn't needed at the slightest thing you think is offensuve.

• I'm Descent LV.5 Try Hard Mar 10, 2019, 09:03 PM

Damn

• ConservativeTeen LV.5 Lurker Mar 10, 2019, 10:14 PM

That was fricking beautiful

• badjurrrr@XBOX LV.4 Titan Mar 10, 2019, 11:07 PM

Nice shots my guy

• StonerRick C420 LV.18 Assassin Mar 11, 2019, 02:01 AM

Beautifully executed

• Sparksalot024 LV.6 Apex > Fortnite Mar 11, 2019, 07:18 AM

Damn... did them dirty

Home