NelsonRB NelsonRB verified LV.24 Trick or Treat!
Mar 4, 2019, 11:12 AM 590 read

Guide to Guns - 10. Longbow DMR

Apex Legends: General - Guide to Guns - 10. Longbow DMR image 1
Apex Legends: General - Guide to Guns - 10. Longbow DMR image 2

The Longbow DMR is a semi-auto sniper weapon in Apex Legends. The semi-automatic DMR sniper rifle from Longbow causes almost twice the damage of the G7 Scout. The gun does not shoot as fast as the scout, but it behaves similarly with its 5-round magazine.       ⚠Stats Base Damage: 55 Headshot Damage: 110 (2x) Base Rate of Fire: 86 RPM Base Magazine Capacity: 5 Ammo Type: Heavy Rounds     ⚠Attachments

Apex Legends: General - Guide to Guns - 10. Longbow DMR image 4

"Skullpiercer Rifling" has the effect of raising head shot damage of "long bow". Since it will be given more damage than usual by wearing it is an essential attachment as a firepump raising.       ⚠Spray Pattern

Apex Legends: General - Guide to Guns - 10. Longbow DMR image 6

⚠Review

Apex Legends: General - Guide to Guns - 10. Longbow DMR image 8

The Longbow DMR is a strong argument for being the best long-range weapon in Apex Legends without the Supply Drop-exclusive Kraber. Due to the excellent damage and accuracy over long distances, this sniper rifle is very popular. Our Apex Legends Longbow guide will be even more fun as we go through various stats for this mighty rifle, from DPS and Rate of Fire to the weapon's time-to-kill (TTK) under various circumstances. Basically more firing for less damage over distance. Neither gun was better just different with Kraber one shotting and Longbow taking more than one shot. In my opinion, all snipers in the game are pretty bad. But if I had a skull piercing on my longbow and nagged a head from far away, everything was fine. A quick healing and your shot did not exist. Snipers worked in the PUBG. But this game, nah.   #Guide #TBG #GunGuide      

Comment 0

Home