Tyree Kapone LV.2 Lurker
Mar 2, 2019, 06:18 PM 255 read

Bloodhound, Caustic, Lifeline #MyApexLegends

if you can notice i mixed the characters good.. Bloodhound because in ultimate is beautiful & works perfectly with snipers, bloodhound is a both i think close quarters & distance player, he definitely a personal favorite. Caustic because HES SO OP (over powered) i say that because he carrys 3 gas tanks before you can thro out anymore witch can be helpful in alot of cases *turn enemies around in different directions & you might be able to get a few kills from behind but also mid gun fights especially if a team trys to third party a fight caustic ultimate put in quite alot damage in smoke & its good to revive players in if you can manage time & skill the correct way.. Lifeline hands down a slept on player friends i play with & family disrespect lifeline bc her ability to heal & drop care packages, shes a supportive player but once you get the hang of her shes golden, so my opinion not only do her care package work perfectly clutch for me SHE DROPPS A HEAL DRONE FOR ME & the homies now say you in mid gun battles 25 hp left no shield cell no med kit or nun just the heal drone. you can take cover & still shoot while being healed & lets not forget the fact while being heal by lifeline she drops a barrier shield so thats pretty sweet & clutch there.i think apex legends has done us all a huge favor put all the time hard work & dedication for the game. my name is TyreeBurninWoods in the Ps4 lobbys & this is #MyApexSquad

Comment 1

• mynameisstragi1 LV.2 Lurker Mar 2, 2019, 09:01 PM

Ye I play follow me and hmu

Home