MANACE MANACE LV.22 S
Feb 28, 2019, 02:33 PM 550 read

How to get Knife Heirloom

Apex Legends: General - How to get Knife Heirloom  image 1

Heirlooms are the rarest cosmetics of Apex Legends. As you progress through the various levels of experience, you will unlock the apex packs, each of which can be opened outside the game to display three new cosmetic items.  

Apex Legends: General - How to get Knife Heirloom  image 3
Apex Legends: General - How to get Knife Heirloom  image 4

These elements range from Common (white) to Rare (blue) and Epic (purple) to Legendary (gold). In fact, there is an even higher level than Legendary. These unique cosmetics are all centering around Wraith's knives, and you can unlock all knife heirlooms in one set at the same time.      

Apex Legends: General - How to get Knife Heirloom  image 6

According to the official FAQ for Apex Legends, the chances of receiving an Heirloom in an Apex Pack is less than 1%. Fu** it   "Apex Legends currently has one bonus Heirloom Set available, which contains three items for Wraith. When a player opens an Apex Pack, there is a <1% probability of an Heirloom Set dropping. Heirloom Set drops do not deduct an Apex Pack from your inventory. Heirloom Sets cannot be crafted with Crafting Metals. A player cannot open more than 500 Apex Packs without receiving an Heirloom set (assuming the player does not own all of the available Heirloom Sets). Once a player owns all of the Heirloom Sets, the player will not be eligible for this bonus until more Heirloom Sets are added to the game."     However, there’s good news! Because Respawn Entertainment have decided to give you a guaranteed Heirloom set in your first 500 Packs. This is very similar to their decree that you’ll receive at least one Legendary in their first 30 Apex Packs, but on a larger scale. And notice that I say “Heirloom set“, because it means you will unlock all of the Knife Heirlooms together.  

Apex Legends: General - How to get Knife Heirloom  image 8

1x Intro Quip 1x Melee Weapon Skin (the Knife itself) 1x Banner Pose   That's pretty much all we know about the heirlooms and about Wraith's knives in Apex Legends. Good luck on the way to 500 packs! You will get it someday, I promise. All you have to do is play a lot of Apex Legends. I know what a task, right?     #Guide #News    

Comment 0

Home