Bloodpact910 LV.7 Nintendo 64
Feb 26, 2019, 12:34 PM 585 read

The ideal Apex Legends squad.

Apex Legends: General - The ideal Apex Legends squad. image 1

The legends in Apex Legends are all fantastic in their own ways, but here's the ideal squad to take those dubs. Well, at least in my eyes. I did debate for a while on who I'd end up with, but here's what I wound up with. #MyApexSquad

Apex Legends: General - The ideal Apex Legends squad. image 3

1: #Lifeline She's almost essential in any squad imo. Her passive is strong for getting back into the fight quicker, and of course her DOC is a wonderful little tool for keeping meds on hand for later fights. Faster revives with a shield is also an excellent trick. You're also able to save backpack space and sharing meds or syringes with squadmates. That's not even mentioning the fact that you get free loot 2 or 3 times in a match with her ultimate, and that keeps you ahead of the opposition loadout- wise. Bonus points for the accent and her fun quips.

Apex Legends: General - The ideal Apex Legends squad. image 5

2: #Bloodhound This ones got a nice bag of tricks. Good early game for seeing if you've dropped too close to an enemy team or a caustic has trapped some stuff. (Don't be crazy with the eye though, everyone can see when you use it.) Seeing tracks and such is also nothing to scoff at, it never hurts to know where the enemy has been. His ultimate is super strong too, that movement speed and know exactly where someone's at is amazing. Bonus points for the cute bird friend.

Apex Legends: General - The ideal Apex Legends squad. image 7

3: #Bangalore This lady is a badass. She's got the ability to zone off places and blind the enemy. Her double time passive is extremely strong right now. Okay, so here's why I picked her as my third: #Synergy. It's all about synergy with this team. Whether it's the combo of smoke + Bloodhound ultimate, or smoke to hide for a quick revive or healing up with the drone of lifeline. Tossing an Ultimate to keep an enemy squad inside while someone flanks, or to trap them in a choke point for easy picks.

Comment 0

Home