NelsonRB verified LV.25 Trick or Treat!
Feb 25, 2019, 10:31 AM 1,606 read

Guide to Guns - 07. G7 Scout

Apex Legends: General - Guide to Guns - 07. G7 Scout image 1
Apex Legends: General - Guide to Guns - 07. G7 Scout image 2

The G7 Scout is a semi-automatic battle rifle developed by Lastimosa Armory and employed by Apex Games combatants in Apex Legends. It is functionally a successor to its Frontier War ancestors, the G2A4 and G2A5. The G7 Scout is a semi-auto sniper rifle that doesn’t do much in the way of damage. It’s not the heaviest option out there, but it’ll give you the edge in a long-range fight.

Apex Legends: General - Guide to Guns - 07. G7 Scout image 4

The G7 Scout appearance is based on the real life semi-automatic rifle Springfield Armory M1A SOCOM 16 fitted with a J. Allen Enterprises JAE-100 chassis.     ⚠Stats Base Damage: 30 Headshot Damage: 60 (2x) Base Rate of Fire: 273 RPM Base Magazine Capacity: 10 Ammo Type: Light Rounds   ⚠ Attachments

Apex Legends: General - Guide to Guns - 07. G7 Scout image 6

⚠Review Seriously, don't dismiss this weapon as a bottom tier weapon. G7 Scout is an outstanding and surprisingly versatile sniper rifle that works well for long, medium and even short distances. It does less damage than its counterparts, but has a much higher rate of fire and benefits much more from the magazine's extended appendices. Therefore, pre-shooting with this weapon is very easy. The trick, of course, is that you have to land several shots with it to cause the same damage that a Longbow, Triple Take, and Kraber can all do with one shot. Scout is my favorite gun in the game now. I feel it’s heavily underrated. I managed to easily destroy entire squads from anywhere in front of me up to 300 meters. 100% agree, it's part of the new meta that has not been found yet. It's my favorite weapon in the game.       #Guide #TBG #GunGuide      

Comment 5

• Bloodpact910 LV.7 Nintendo 64 Feb 25, 2019, 11:05 AM

Once again, man, you’re doing great work. Also I agree, don’t dismiss this gun, it’s good stuff.

• gamer45869 LV.20 S Feb 25, 2019, 11:18 AM

• Marquis YG LV.3 Lurker Feb 25, 2019, 10:33 AM

Accurate

• Bloodpact910 LV.7 Nintendo 64 Feb 25, 2019, 11:04 AM

Ha, good sniper pun!

• MANACE LV.22 S Feb 25, 2019, 11:16 AM

Honestly, G7 is not a sniper, rather a marksman rifle.
    But it's good enough to kill with long distance.

Home