Declined_It LV.2 Lurker
Feb 25, 2019, 10:15 AM 140 read

My Run Down of some of the [Not All] Legends. [Helpful for New Players]

#ApexLegends This is my Run down of how I feel about the Legends I know most about. Bloodhound - The 'Tracker' as I like to call him, Able to track enemies that were in an area within a minute, footsteps, opened Supply drops/Crates, Ziplines, etc. His Common Ability scans a radius around him detecting any enemies that are present near him within that Range of Scan. His Special Ability, Highlights Enemies IN VISION red and dulls your screen to a grey, it shows you Step by Step Enemy Tracks. My Opinion of him, Hes good and if you know how to play him Hes almost a Must if not a Need within a team. His common Ability is iffy, I have scanned multiple times, then entering a building then all the sudden being face to face with an enemy. So its helpful but not reliable in my Opinion. His Speciality I absolutely Love, some people hate the screen dulling to a grey but I find no problems with it, it is very helpful spotting enemies at any rendering distance, and able to do very clear Callouts to your team. -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- LifeLine - The 'Healer', She Is basically a need for a great start of a game unless you have Luck on your side, Her Common Ability Sends a drone out to Heal Teammates at certain Distance but can also heal Enemies too when they are within that range of the drone. Her Special Ability drops a Personal Supply Drop, where obviously you get 3 items that can be Extremely Helpful or even just supply certain things that can assist in your Hopeful Win of Apex Legends. My Opinion of her is she is Basically a Must on Teams, Early Game she is BEYOND helpful with her early drone as heals are almost at a Luck at that immendent point. Again beware that enemies can still use this drone too when they are in range of it. Her Special Ability is also very helpful as you can get very useful things in it early game and if you supply your Lifeline with ultiment Accelerant your able to get the Supply drops quicker or often. -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- Caustic - The 'Trapper' His Common Ability Allows you to set upwards of 6-9 Traps [Cant remember the limit you have with him] able to be placed, Picked up, set off by enemies near them, shot at by Allies, or Foes. And his Special Ability is a Grenade of Thick Poisonous gas that harms your Foes when in it. Side note with both Abilities, when an enemy is taking damage by either one, you are granted Vision Of them while they are taking damage Through your Poisonous gas. My thoughts of him are that his an Advance version of Bangalore with a few extra perks. His Common Ability can be used Multiple ways, Guarding, Trapping, Or Cover. Guarding rooms your in, paths you've taken etc. Trapping Enemies in certain areas letting you know where they are when they are activated, or even Covering, the Gas it producing acts almost like a Damaging Smoke. When healing a downed team mate, you can place a trap right beside you, shoot it and unleash your smoke guarding you and your down player [can also use your Specialty] -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- Mirage - The 'Trickster' His Common Ability is a decoy you send out either running, crouching, 'Poorly' Hiding revealing Enemies with an Icon when they shoot at him. His Special Ability turns you invisible and has multiple decoys pop up around where you activated it, allowing you to get out of sticky situations or get closer to the fighting. Mirage is almost in my opinion a version of Soloing Wraith. By that I mean, you can send out a decoy causing a distraction to the enemy while you sneak where you need to [Almost like you were Invisible] and his Special Ability causes you to turn invisible and allow you to Run anywhere your needing to [Almost like your placing a portal without worry] [As to why I said hes almost like a Soloing Wraith because the abilities he has almost mimic hers in a certain way but only give you the benefits to it] -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- Those are my Opinions of the Legends I play the most. I'm not expecting or even wanting anyone to take my Opinions as they are because everyone will play them differently but this gives you options to try and maybe you can find a play style that would suit you better. I write this In Hope of showing new players the Exact purpose of these Legends but also gives them other ways to play them so it's not a 1 way Legend. I apologize for the lengthy Passage but hopefully this helps anyone looking and taking the time to read, Thank you! PS: If there are any spelling errors of just dumb things I would have corrected them but this already took so long to type on my phone, I cant be bothered right this second to fix it lol. - Declined_It - PS4 Console Player.

Comment 0

Home