Anthony Boone LV.4 Lurker
Feb 24, 2019, 07:54 PM 208 read

#MyApexSquad

My apex squad would be • Caustic • Pathfinder • Lifeline Caustic-because he’s useful in tight situations but it’s not OP. He can set traps so you know exactly where the enemies are if you’re camping or even in the middle of the fight, and he also can throw a gas bomb into any sort of area and they will be blindly running wherever there isn’t gas. Pathfinder- because he’s literally the most versatile player in the game.He can pinpoint where the next circle is so you can set up. The zip line special is by far the most useful by pathfinder and you never notice it being set up. You can move fast with pathfinder being that he can use his own personal grappling hook to get in high places or instantly next to an enemy. Lifeline- she can be extremely OP cause of her healing shield which blocks bullets so say if you’re in the middle of a gunfight and your best player gets down you’ll have her rez and run to cover she also has her own healing drone which basically eliminates backpack space. #MyApexSquadEvent #MyApexSquad

Comment 2

• niyaV15 LV.2 Lurker Feb 24, 2019, 08:23 PM

I can be life line

• Coolio Cav Main LV.2 Lurker Feb 24, 2019, 09:03 PM

I could be Pathfinder

Home