TheBotchJob LV.2 Lurker
Feb 23, 2019, 09:28 AM 228 read

The Champion Squad (Win Every Game)

Though Apex legends has numerous combinations which make us appreciate the intricacies of legend selection and team composition, there is a combination of 3 legends that I really think benefit the most from each other and create the best squad. 1. Lifeline. I feel she's almost a must have when it comes to any squad... The fact that she has faster heal times, faster revive times, and an impenetrable shield while reviving makes her an obvious choice. In addition to that, her medbot keeps you stocked on heals since you don't have to use your own syringes or med kits. Plus her care package keeps you stocked with purple loot mid game and legendary items late game. Also when dropping every ultimate accelerant you find for your lifeline can speed up the process of getting better loot. 2. Bloodhound This legend's bread and butter is Intel... His passive allows one to know exact times on how close or far an enemy could be. His tactical ability gives a previous location of the enemy and his ultimate ability grants him move speed and an active location of the enemy. With this legend in the front of the pack you're almost guaranteed to be Champion. 3. Bangalore I believe this character has the strongest kit in the game, from an offensive and defensive perspective, and definitely is the glue that holds this squad together. Her passive is so good for strafe dodging enemy shots while shooting or just disengaging. The combination of the move speed from passive, having your guns away and sliding makes her one of the fastest legends in the game. Her smoke from her tactical ability allows cover for high pressure situations is very key for this composition. Whether it's covering enemies offensively in smoke and allowing bloodhound to get free kills while the enemy has temporarily lost vision or to create smoke so lifeline can get a revive off, creating cover when there is none is a very useful thing to have. Lastly her ultimate does a lot of damage and has a very large area of effect. You can use it to hold enemies back and deny a push or use it to clear enemies out of a certain covered location. #MyApexSquad Especially being a wraith main the only issue I have with this composition is their lack of mobility, even though bloodhound has his ult and Bangalore has her passive, it is missing that mobility factor. As a counter to this simply look up the freelook trick to extend your redeploy and it kind of eliminates that factor with the abundance of balloons around the map. I've been playing Apex since the day it came out and played titanfall 1 and 2 as well. I'm by no means a pro though I did play competitively for Syko back in the MW2 days. I'm new to Moot but I play Apex Legends on PS4, feel free to add my PSN : TheBotchJob if you ever wanna play. Thanks for Reading! ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

Comment 5

• Hark Silverthane LV.4 Bloodhound Main Feb 23, 2019, 05:15 PM

Wonderful post, though I personally feel as if Lifeline isn't necessary when using Bangalore because smokes are already really useful enough for revives. If your team has proper positioning and good smoke usage, Lifeline's revives aren't really useful and her shield can give away your direct position.

Also, do you mind giving me feedback on my post?

• TheBotchJob LV.2 Lurker Feb 23, 2019, 05:25 PM

The revive shield definitely kind of ruins the cover provided by the smoke but when it comes to most average players they are gonna spray and throw nades in that same general area. With lifeline's shortned revive time you can usually get it off before they push and not take too much damage.

Thanks so much for the feedback on my post, I'll check yours out!! 👊🏻

• XdasAlpha LV.31 Wolf Feb 28, 2019, 12:55 AM

Ooh nice post

• TheBotchJob LV.2 Lurker Feb 28, 2019, 12:57 AM

Wow thanks so much for taking to time to comment and read it, that really means a lot. I see you play on PS4 as well, how have you been enjoying the game thus far?

• XdasAlpha LV.31 Wolf Feb 28, 2019, 01:28 AM

Yes I have haven't been able to play in like a week or 2 though

Home