ℝᴱȺĿƮṎẂɳ LV.22 I’m the champion!
Feb 20, 2019, 05:32 PM 1,746 read

Wallrunning and Double jump movement

Apex Legends: General - Wallrunning and Double jump movement image 1

Data miners have already begun browsing through the game files - and have come across a few that could initiate Titanfall's movement and titans.

Apex Legends: General - Wallrunning and Double jump movement image 3

First reported by @RealApexLeaks on Twitter, fans at one of Respawn's other major franchise companies may soon see a crossover between the two, as files suggest that a Titanfall-like game mode might be released for Apex Legends. Especially in this mode the JumpKit is mentioned, which has become an integral part of the movement in Titanfall.  

Apex Legends: General - Wallrunning and Double jump movement image 5

In Titanfall, small jetpacks are strapped around a player's waist, allowing players to temporarily use the engines of the item to help them gain height or protect themselves from danger. Wallrunning was also featured in the files, which means that players from Apex Legends soon ran along bare vertical faces to fight or escape their enemies. Originally, Apex Legends should be Titanfall 3, with different files created for the game found in Apex Legends. RealApexLeaks indicates that they are not residual files from the original Titanfall 3 development, as they were not in the game before and were added to today.   #News #Rumor

Comment 17

• YaBoiiAdam _ LV.12 Bloodhound Main Feb 20, 2019, 09:01 PM

No no NOOO

• ijj120 LV.2 Lurker Mar 12, 2019, 10:24 PM

Whay

• NO NAME verified Feb 20, 2019, 06:45 PM

Maybe this rumor is wrong. Already dev said about wall running and double jumping and why they skipped it.

A LOT OF THE STUFF [FROM TITANFALL] THAT WAS BROUGHT OVER WAS BROUGHT OVER PURPOSEFULLY. OUR GOALS ARE REALLY TO MAKE A MASTERABLE, LEARNABLE, DEEP GAME WITH A LOT OF STRATEGY. WHEN WE FIRST STARTED MAKING IT, TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST, WE HAD DOUBLE-JUMPING AND WALL RUNNING. WE HAD TRIPLE-JUMPING FOR AWHILE. WE HAD TITANS IN TONS OF DIFFERENT FORMS. FOR US, WE DON’T RESTRICT OURSELVES WHEN WE’RE EARLY ON IN A PROJECT ABOUT WHAT ‘HAS’ TO BE THERE. SO EVEN THOUGH WE WERE LIKE, YEAH, THIS IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE THE TITANFALL UNIVERSE, WE DIDN’T PUT ANY HARD REQUIREMENTS ON WHAT HAD TO BE THERE. WHILE PROTOTYPING AND PLAYING AND ITERATING, THINGS STAY OR THEY GO AS A RESULT OF WHETHER OR NOT THEY’RE ACHIEVING OUR GOALS. THINGS LIKE WALL RUNNING AND DOUBLE-JUMPING, THEY ACTUALLY REALLY HURT THE STRATEGIC AND LEARNABLE ASPECTS OF COMBAT. BECAUSE A PLAYER CAN GET ANYWHERE ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. SO THERE’S NO THOUGHT PROCESS LIKE ‘OKAY, I SAW SOMEONE RUN AROUND THAT BUILDING, NOW I KNOW THEY’RE GOING TO BE IN ONE OF TWO PLACES.’ NO—WITH DOUBLE-JUMPING AND WALL RUNNING, THEY CAN BE ANYWHERE.”

• PF3451 (PATHY) LV.26 Pathfinder Main Feb 20, 2019, 08:27 PM

I’ve already talked to one of the devs they told me that the game might and might not turn the game into Titanfall 3 it all depends if people like what the season 1 battle pass has in store because they went ahead and confirmed to me that a legend similar to jack cooper and BT will be coming in the future

• Santiag LV.2 Lurker Feb 20, 2019, 10:28 PM

Please NOOOOO

• Infest LV.10 Clearly Hacking Feb 21, 2019, 12:07 AM

Oooof

• NinjaTrollz1126 LV.6 Genius Feb 21, 2019, 01:38 AM

J

Y

U

U

• Vexxy LV.17 Champion Feb 21, 2019, 01:49 PM

Reeee

• FEAR_DA_Spartan LV.1 Mootie Feb 23, 2019, 02:07 AM

Data mining won’t always be helpful in this game because Respawn adds more to their games then they put in originally. This game is basically the titanfall engine minus some movement and titans. I’m sure titans are in the code too.

• Mobeen.exe LV.4 Sharpshooter Feb 23, 2019, 08:28 AM

Dude! This gonna be Epic if it happened so, im a Titan fall gamer and every time i see a wall in Apex i wish if i can just run on the wall!lol ( btw i think that a new legend abilities)

• Litesmokegethigh LV.6 Nomad Mar 1, 2019, 03:48 AM

Interesting!

• FocalRhombus274 LV.21 Let’s play Apex! Mar 6, 2019, 06:58 AM

a

• NO NAME verified Mar 14, 2019, 01:25 AM
Home