(Silver) LV.6 Nomad
Feb 17, 2019, 06:00 AM 52 read

Bloodhound True ID

Right as many of you know Apex and Titan fall are linked in the same universe, utilising the same guns, same abilities and even Bangalore being EX-IMC well I think that might lead to a clue about who BloodHound actually is, when a high rank Titanfall pilot was "killed" due to there augmented minds and neural network other pilots where able to get the dead pilots conciseness and implement it into either a spectre drone or a home grown clone this process also had a side effect, complete memory deletion exception of muscle memory, Bloodhound has no former memories and believes that (his) innate combat prowess was a gift from Nordic gods, now a very popular thing amongst the titan fall militia was the use of Nordic call signs all father being one featured in tf2, this I believe is a good lead into the back story of bloodhound, also I do believe that bloodhound is a clone rather then a spectre and the clones where created gender less as to not impede combat effectiveness and mental issues, so that is my theory, tell me what you guys think ?

Comment 2

• LunariaThe7th LV.3 Lurker Feb 17, 2019, 06:03 AM

Tbh bloodhound sounds pretty girly while he looks like a total lumberjack, at first it really confused me

• (Silver) LV.6 Nomad Feb 17, 2019, 06:11 AM

Which may Aline with the non gender clone as of physical fitness but also girly voice may be due to female voice actor as female voices are easier to robotise

Home