NelsonRB verified LV.27 Trick or Treat!
Feb 15, 2019, 03:15 PM 1,265 read

Guide to Guns - 02. VK-47 Flatline

Apex Legends: General - Guide to Guns - 02. VK-47 Flatline  image 1

From now on, I will open the door of Gun #Guide with VK-47. I hope it helps to play!

Apex Legends: General - Guide to Guns - 02. VK-47 Flatline  image 3

"Full-auto with a punch" The VK-47 Flatline is an assault rifle with heavy rounds. It is the gun associated with Titanfall 2's V-47 Flatline. As the name implies, this is a real-world AK-47 based model. It has a magazine of 20 (without attachments). It deals 16 damage per shot and 32 per head shot. The Flatline can switch between single and automatic ignition mode.   Holding a total of 20 rounds per magazine, the full-automatic VK-47 Flatline features some of the highest damage rates in the AR category. When paired with its rather impressive stats across accuracy, range, and stability, it's safe to say that the VK-47 is one of the best overall Assault Rifles available.   ⚠Stats Base Damage: 16 Headshot Damage: 32 (2x) Base Rate of Fire: 600 RPM Base Magazine Capacity: 20 Ammo Type: Heavy Rounds   ⚠ Attachments

Apex Legends: General - Guide to Guns - 02. VK-47 Flatline  image 5

⚠Spray Pattern

Apex Legends: General - Guide to Guns - 02. VK-47 Flatline  image 7

⚠Pros & Cons - Pros 2x Headshot Multiplier High Damage Good Performance at close/medium range Good Ammo Depletion Time - Cons Poor Accuracy Poor Long Range Performance   ⚠Review The flatline is what you might call the basic assault rifle in terms of statistics. With decent flat damage values, a high clip size, and a relatively easy-to-control spray pattern, you can not wrongly do anything with the Flatline in any area, especially if you've equipped it with decent attachments. Unfortunately, in the eyes of many of the R-301, it has remained in the dust, but it is still a weapon that needs caution.   #Guide #TBG #GunGuide    

Comment 3

• gamer45869 LV.20 S Feb 15, 2019, 04:59 PM

It's good, but the heavy recoil keeps me from sticking with it. So I usually swap it for something different eventually.

• ArthurYoung LV.3 Lurker Feb 16, 2019, 01:51 AM

Wait... Why this assault rifle can use the sniper attachments

• Midnightz LV.4 2019! Feb 18, 2019, 02:12 PM

Sorry flatline should be removed it went from God their in Titan fall 2 to dirt their in apex

Home