IRCrosshairs LV.22 S
Feb 12, 2019, 06:45 AM 3,955 read

Legend Guide #6: Lifeline

Apex Legends: General - Legend Guide #6: Lifeline image 1

---------------------Basic Info-----------------------   1. Passive (Combat Medic): Revive knocked down teammates faster while protected by a shield wall. Healing items are used 25% faster.   Lifeline’s passive has 2 parts. When she revives teammates, she revives them much faster and is automatically protected by an unbreakable wall. When she uses healing consumables on herself, they are used 25% faster.   2. Tactical (D.O.C. Heal Drone): Call your Drone of Compassion to automatically heal nearby players over time.   Lifeline’s tactical deploys a health drone that heals all players that stand nearby it (including enemies). The drone applies a tether to anyone who’s being healed by it so you can easily see who is getting healed.   3. Ultimate (Care Package): Call in a drop pod full of high-quality defensive gear.   Lifeline calls in a care package on her position. Although the loot isn’t quite as good as the random care package drops, the loot is still very, very good and has a chance to drop legendary items. Even though the description says it drops defensive gear, it can also drop offensive gear like weapon attachments.   --------------------Tips for playing Lifeline-------------------   1. Using your tactical   Lifeline’s tactical is a very useful tool but it has a very long cooldown. It can be extremely good in the early game and can easily win your team a fight because it allows your team to stay healthy before enemies have looted heals. Your heal is slow, but it has a couple advantages over healing items. Firstly, it heals incrementally meaning that if you have to move before the healing is complete you still get healed some (unlike cancelling a med kit). It also allows you to keep your gun out and fight while you’re getting healed, rather than being a sitting duck when using med items.   2. Using your ultimate   Lifeline might very well have the most powerful ultimate in the game. It’s also one of the few ultimates in the game that’s useful when you’re not in combat. For this reason, it’s best to use Lifeline’s ultimate as soon as its off cooldown. It’s also best to funnel all the ultimate accelerants you find onto Lifeline so that she can get as many care packages as possible. This will help ensure that your team has better loot than the enemies.   3. Fighting with Lifeline   The most important thing to remember when play Lifeline is that you’re the only healer in the game. This influences everything you do, including fighting. You’re best when you’re behind your team and near cover. You should be the retreat point for your team so that if they take damage or end up getting knocked, you can heal them with your drone or revive them under the safety of your shield. For this reason, I recommend using a sniper with Lifeline. It can still be useful to have a close-range weapon as your secondary in case someone sneaks up behind you while you’re supporting your team, although it’s not necessary and an assault rifle will work just fine.   4. Understanding your weaknesses   Unlike most legends in the game, Lifeline has no movement abilities. This makes her the underdog in most gunfights because it will be easier for enemies to hit you. I recommend making the most of moving, sliding, and jumping to make yourself as unpredictable as possible and maximize your chances for survival. If you take shots, you can always hide behind cover and deploy your health drone.   #Guide #Lifeline  

Comment 28

• bran1234567890 LV.19 Try Hard Feb 12, 2019, 08:37 AM

I got onto my first game with her and got a 9 kill win 😂

• EnderEvanGames LV.6 Apex > Fortnite Feb 17, 2019, 04:32 AM

Lmao that was my third game with her spitfire for life

• Xx DutchBLAZ3R xX LV.3 OPFOR Feb 22, 2019, 02:10 PM

I've gotten an 11 kill game, but lost the match. Lifeline for life. 🤘

• bran1234567890 LV.19 Try Hard Feb 22, 2019, 03:05 PM

Nice but too bad

• Rockmoon3030 LV.1 Mootie Feb 12, 2019, 09:02 AM

Better than fortnite

• Diesel879 LV.3 Lurker Feb 12, 2019, 06:46 AM

Nice

• DaRkEnEd LV.1 Mootie Feb 12, 2019, 07:42 AM

👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

• ModelCitizenAge LV.2 Lurker Feb 12, 2019, 10:00 AM

Easily my favorite legend in the game. Super effective with any team behind her. I find defensive characters (Gibraltar or Caustic) match up really well with her.

• WerterHerrJerry LV.4 Lurker Feb 12, 2019, 08:41 AM

Tbh I'm a lifeline main and agree with all points but I'm still playing aggresive af bc it's the most fun to me. My squad does well so I don't feel like I need to change something lmao. And her loot drops are especially good for getting purple armor in early game which gives u an huge advantage thats almost unfair.

• Rozletty LV.5 Fearless Feb 12, 2019, 09:17 AM

🤙🏽🤙🏽great guide

• DICLE DRAKE LV.19 PlayStation Feb 12, 2019, 09:29 AM

• Miguelaranda9095 LV.2 Lurker Feb 12, 2019, 09:45 AM

Nice

• gamer565005643 LV.1 Mootie Feb 12, 2019, 10:08 AM

Cool

• xbox p1aysz LV.5 Lurker Feb 12, 2019, 10:11 AM

Like this pease

• ytsegai LV.2 Lurker Feb 12, 2019, 10:31 AM

She is nice

• Flamey LV.2 Lurker Feb 12, 2019, 10:52 AM