grratia LV.17 Apex > Fortnite
Jan 22, 2021, 06:42 PM 37 read

Lookin For New Friends!(:

*Before you Read, Ik its alot to go thru but Please Consider the Following!!* ๐Ÿฆ‹:+.,*: ~I would LOVE to find other Girls (I have ALOT of Guy friends but More are Welcome too c: ) who play Any of the Following: Apex, Siege, COD MW, Brawlhalla, DayZ, Vigor, Minecraft, And More! (Im no Sweat jus Decent, And im new and still learning some Games, But yall could always catch these hands on Brawlhalla, heh)... The Pandemic has inturrupted my Social life and its time to find more Amazing ppl to Vibe with! - ๐Ÿฆ‹:+.,*: ~A lil bit about meใ€‹Name is Gratia or Grace, Im 18 yo, And some of my hobbies are Gaming (Obvi), Art (Digital, Sketch, etc.), Piano... Theres more but I doubt anyones still reading this ๐Ÿคฃ If u are, Jus add me! Id love to get to know yall! I Would Prefer for anyone to be Around my Age 18!! (Younger n Older is fine, 20% of my gaming friends are around 15 yo) Dont be a SIMP, Ion need any trouble ๐Ÿคง

Comment 2

• grratia LV.17 Apex > Fortnite Jan 22, 2021, 06:44 PM

Forgot to Include my Gamer TAG: PLAYSTION 4 @ grratia

• vercity LV.5 Lurker Feb 15, 2021, 06:33 PM

ill add you! my psn is vercity and i wanna catch those hands on brawlhalla lol iโ€™m also 19 if that counts for anything ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Home