Dreamsy LV.30 Dream Chaser
Dec 2, 2020, 12:58 PM 45 read

One of the greatest parts of lfg (in my opinion)

Ok so if you here I’m guessing you’ve lfged before. One of my favorite things is when you join the party and it’s just you and them and in my time playing Apex here’s what the conversation will be like. “How’s your day?” “Good. And you?” “Good.” “Soooo which is best apex girl?” Now their response will determine a lot about them. This IS a strategical question. (Also just stereotypes so take this with a grain of salt) If they answer Wraith they probably are a little on the edgy side and main her. No problem with any of that but just an observations If they answer Bangalore they won’t because in my 2 years lfging and playing Apex never once have I gotten a Bangalore pick. If they pick Wattson you probably want to make them a permanent member of your squad as they are a true man of culture and recognize the difference between a girlfriend and a wife. If they pick Rampart they like Tom boys. They probably are true personality people and are actually genuine about their feelings. If they pick Loba they didn’t play during season five and don’t know any of her lore. If they did play season five they are shallow degenerate swine who can’t see her horrible personality past her thighs. If they pick Horizon they take quantum mechanics classes at their local college and like a UK accent? Wait what type of accent does she have anyways? Eh that’s for later. If they pick lifeline they are by no means wrong but just haven’t played the game that long. If they say that they never thought about which apex character is best girl they are either A. Lying or B. Sane. If the conversation starts to lull then start talking about random things and see how that goes. I was once playing with a random, hopped on the mic and said the following “soooooo.... anime?” We then proceeded to talk about anime for the next 22 minutes. I know some people like “clear comms” but that get boring and if you want permanent teammates might as well get to know them. Apex is a team game. So get to know your team. That was way too much work for this really bad post but you know... my content is trash anyways. Love you all. Goodnight.

Apex Legends: General - One of the greatest parts of lfg (in my opinion) image 2

Comment 7

• NO NAME verified Dec 2, 2020, 01:02 PM

facts lol

• Brandon Moldovan LV.6 Nomad Dec 2, 2020, 04:27 PM

Decent

• MrWallManMain verified LV.34 Mod Dec 2, 2020, 07:57 PM

I‘d probably answer Wattson as well, she’s just the best.
    Anyways are you still in gold in ranked?

• Dreamsy LV.30 Dream Chaser Dec 2, 2020, 11:39 PM

Yessir I am as it is the end of the semester and I’m catching up on work but yeah still gold.

• MrWallManMain verified LV.34 Mod Dec 2, 2020, 11:55 PM

Wanna grind to plat together? I‘m 1000 RP away, so I just need 10 half way decent games; or 5 really superb 200 rp games...

• Dreamsy LV.30 Dream Chaser Dec 3, 2020, 02:08 AM

I’m down but I’m not sure when I’m going to be able to play next because of school. I’ll tell you whenever I can get on though.

• Micah_Potato LV.21 Clearly Hacking Dec 3, 2020, 02:55 AM

oml I love wattson

Home