MrWallManMain verified LV.34 Mod
Nov 27, 2020, 07:07 PM 54 read

Olympus Map - Gardens vs Estates

Apex Legends: General - Olympus Map - Gardens vs Estates    image 1

Another two very similar locations. Both are hotspots with lots of loot in these apartment houses. I really like the layout of gardens: The one house at the top of the hill serves as a perfect vantage point and the high ground makes contesting the area really simple. Landing at the foot of the hill might give you the disadvantage over those landing in high ground, however there‘s plenty more loot as well as a underground passage down there that might help you turn the tides.

Apex Legends: General - Olympus Map - Gardens vs Estates    image 3

Engaging a firefight in Estates is very reminiscent of starting shit in GTA ’s Groove Street. At some point you‘ll find yourself circled by dozens of squads, with seemingly all escape routes blocked of by artillery strikes, gas cans or other abilities. Yet surprisingly I can report that Estates is not that bad at all! If you land in the middle to use the high ground you can easily fend of at least two squads, and given that usually more than 4 squads land there, you can use the chaos to loot and barricade the center building complex, while the other squads are too busy killing themselves. In the end the decent matches where I got at least 2 kills in Estates alone and the horrible matches where 3 squads landed on my head and I died literally the second I touched the floor were almost even. So what do you think about these two locations? Vote in the poll and comment why you think so!

Poll Closed 7 Voted

Which one is the better spot?

• Estates 3
  • Gardens 4

Comment 8

• M1lan LV.6 Nomad Nov 27, 2020, 09:12 PM

gardens

• ERROR NICK LV.24 PlayStation Nov 27, 2020, 07:10 PM

Gardens they are really similar but the ppl who land at gardens are way less than at estates

• MrWallManMain verified LV.34 Mod Nov 27, 2020, 07:28 PM

I had a few troublesome landings where several squads landed at gardens, but I agree.
    There are many hiding spots and lots of elevation with several different floors to find loot in.

Estates is more like a death pit... an arena where you can only leave once everyone else is killed.

• ERROR NICK LV.24 PlayStation Nov 27, 2020, 07:29 PM

I agree btw when are we gonna play since I added you like a year ago and we never played

• MrWallManMain verified LV.34 Mod Nov 27, 2020, 07:42 PM

Indeed, no idea. I think I completely forgot you play Apex as well.
    We can play anytime, but I‘m currently only playing ranked

• ERROR NICK LV.24 PlayStation Nov 27, 2020, 07:44 PM

I'm playing ranked as well atm if you ever have time message me or something but remember I'm an EU player so we have different time zones I think if your not EU ofcource

• MrWallManMain verified LV.34 Mod Nov 27, 2020, 07:49 PM

No Im EuW as well, should be good 👍🏻

• ERROR NICK LV.24 PlayStation Nov 27, 2020, 07:50 PM

MrWallManMain  Alright well then message me whenever you have time

Home