Team Moot verified Admin
Sep 19, 2020, 05:50 AM 1,420 read

Week 6: Apex Legends Weekly Event! ๐Ÿšจ

Greetings, Legends! Rampart is a new Legend coming to the game and we want to know what aspect of her kit excites you the most! ย  To win this event you need to be level 11! If you need help leveling up please check out Goals and Quests!

Apex Legends: General - Week 6: Apex Legends Weekly Event! ๐Ÿšจ  image 2

ย  To enter this event all you need to do is vote in the poll and comment your reasoning! Then you'll have a chance to win one of 5 $20 US Amazon Gift Cards! ย  HOW TO ENTER: - Vote in the poll for the part of Rampart's Kit that excites you the most. - Comment your reasoning on this post! ย  DURATION: - The event starts today and ends on September 23rd. - Winners will be announced on September 24th! ย  PRIZES: - 5 lucky winners will be randomly chosen to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card! - All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins! ย  Vote on the poll below to enter - good luck!

Poll Closed 229 Voted

What aspect of Rampart's kit do you like most?

• Tactical Ability: Amped Cover 81
  • Passive Ability: Modded Loader 31
  • Ultimate Ability: Emplaced Minion "Sheila" 117

Comment 108

• maidintokyo LV.12 Chief Sep 22, 2020, 07:35 AM

I chose the Tactical Ability because her amped cover can be very needed when youโ€™re out in the open with no cover. Her cover helps a lot when the final circle is out in the open. Including the extra damage on players from her amped cover. Every legend needs a buff to make it fair and not too overpowered, so giving the amped cover a few seconds to build is fair. Personally, Iโ€™m not very great with Rampart, but I do like having her as a teammate when someone knows her abilities.

• CrยฅTicMG LV.20 Letโ€™s play Apex! Sep 22, 2020, 12:48 PM

Her รบlt shreds if you hit your shots

• FluffyShark69 LV.20 Professional Noob Sep 22, 2020, 09:48 PM

The ultimate ability cause it melts people down even if they are meters away from you

• xFlixz YT LV.21 JUST SEND IT Sep 22, 2020, 10:49 PM

Modded loader cause itโ€™s super op for the spit fire

• StudentBaiter LV.16 Anchor Sep 23, 2020, 01:47 AM

Always liked LMGs and now thereโ€™s a character who lets me take advantage of them

• sunkgnoome6001 LV.18 Sage Sep 23, 2020, 03:34 AM

I would choose the Amped Cover since you can shoot through the cover and the enemies canโ€™t, a true game changer if the opposing enemy doesnโ€™t have cover themselves

• Stonefox44 LV.7 Nomad Sep 23, 2020, 03:34 AM

The ultimate edition for her power helps me out a lot but I donโ€™t have a good explanation for it but I overall would choose the ultimate

• MarcoTheGoaty LV.19 JUST SEND IT Sep 23, 2020, 03:44 AM

Rampart's tactical ability is way more useful than her ultimate. It provides cover which helps you a LOT.

• PurpleDaddy13 LV.3 Lurker Sep 23, 2020, 04:12 AM

the shield is good for camping and revives

• gamer294974927 LV.14 Mirage Main Sep 23, 2020, 04:51 AM

I just love ultimate lmao

• ObliviousRex verified LV.36 Mod Sep 23, 2020, 07:53 AM

Sheila absolutely wrecks, and she knocks down doors as well. Stunning, but she requires smart positioning to be really effective... and sheโ€™s best with the amped cover.

Alternatively, the amped cover can be used to constantly, consistently block and intimidate. Had a game just two days ago with randoms who were afraid to push because they saw the amped cover... no matter that we had only seen the single Rampart alone and she wasnโ€™t even paying attention to us. Used properly, with or without Sheila, the amped cover is a game changer when the odds are stacked against you.

• Frost^^ LV.21 Rare Candy Sep 23, 2020, 08:09 AM

Sheโ€™s Ight

• Kingg_thing LV.19 Sage Sep 23, 2020, 01:22 PM

I chose the tactical ability him to cover because it is the most team oriented play and it is very useful in ranked in pubs even all around it differs heard from other the other legends and itโ€™s exactly what Apex needed it

Home