Team Moot verified Admin
Sep 19, 2020, 05:50 AM 1,420 read

Week 6: Apex Legends Weekly Event! ๐Ÿšจ

Greetings, Legends! Rampart is a new Legend coming to the game and we want to know what aspect of her kit excites you the most! ย  To win this event you need to be level 11! If you need help leveling up please check out Goals and Quests!

Apex Legends: General - Week 6: Apex Legends Weekly Event! ๐Ÿšจ  image 2

ย  To enter this event all you need to do is vote in the poll and comment your reasoning! Then you'll have a chance to win one of 5 $20 US Amazon Gift Cards! ย  HOW TO ENTER: - Vote in the poll for the part of Rampart's Kit that excites you the most. - Comment your reasoning on this post! ย  DURATION: - The event starts today and ends on September 23rd. - Winners will be announced on September 24th! ย  PRIZES: - 5 lucky winners will be randomly chosen to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card! - All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins! ย  Vote on the poll below to enter - good luck!

Poll Closed 229 Voted

What aspect of Rampart's kit do you like most?

• Tactical Ability: Amped Cover 81
  • Passive Ability: Modded Loader 31
  • Ultimate Ability: Emplaced Minion "Sheila" 117

Comment 108

• mfvancop LV.8 Sharpshooter Sep 19, 2020, 12:22 PM

Because brrrrrrrt

• sTil_Spyder LV.19 Bamboozled Sep 19, 2020, 01:38 PM

Amped Cover because you could be sniping and put this down to protect yourself like Titanfall where thereโ€™s the โ€œA-wallโ€ class you can pick plus Iโ€™m pretty sure thatโ€™s also the name of the Amp you can use in Titanfall 2 which I think is also called โ€œAmped Coverโ€. But yeah you can use it as protection but for me and my friend this wonโ€™t be necessary at all cause we play passive-aggressive and, I donโ€™t think thatโ€™s even the definition of the word but Iโ€™m sticking with it. I say that cause we play passively but when we need to we play semi-aggressive and since I play Revenant I would sometimes put down my Death Totem and give us an extra life so we can take more damage, but this could be useful for friend but Iโ€™m not sure cause we donโ€™t play Apex very much but we have a goal to always get 1 win per season which hasnโ€™t exactly held up cause we missed Season 3 and we are technically OG players so that feels nice. Anyway I think Rampart is gonna be more of a sniper role and when in medium-short range itโ€™s LMG time cause thatโ€™s her passive reloading LMGs quicker or something so yeah Rampart is a great addition to Apex. And it everyone that read this, have a great day

• TheFrozenYouth LV.26 Rare Candy Sep 19, 2020, 01:41 PM

I use amped cover cause in spots that have no type of cover you can use them to you're avantage an help you're team out with the cover and more likely win the game

• Shepdawg21 LV.21 Pokรฉmon Master Sep 19, 2020, 02:14 PM

I like her ult because it makes her tachanka

• Ubzk LV.20 OPFOR Sep 19, 2020, 05:02 PM

Amped cover: It can be useful for anyone that play a sniper role, and if used correctly and under the right circumstances you can get some amazing pixel peak angles on unsuspecting players.

• Carbra LV.19 Walked the Plank Sep 19, 2020, 08:27 PM

The cover is an interesting ability and dosent feel overpowered in the way the turret does so I think its a good choice.

• Thund3rTTV LV.22 Xbox Sep 19, 2020, 09:15 PM

Amped cover is the most usefull

• Manuel Pereira LV.16 Sage Sep 19, 2020, 11:16 PM

Sheila ia the best to gate keep a team but the ampted cover could be a bit faster to grow up

• Myoth25 LV.18 Sage Sep 20, 2020, 12:02 AM

I mean itโ€™s a turret, also the wall makes apex more like Fortnite and thatโ€™s not good

• Reminderx LV.14 Chief Sep 20, 2020, 12:21 AM

Shiela, why? Absolute destruction if you have precise aim like me and the zoom in on Shiela is beautiful

• CTD Scarlett LV.10 Breacher Sep 20, 2020, 01:25 AM

you can destroy with LMGs now I got a 2k badge when I used her

• Sevidz LV.1 Mootie Sep 20, 2020, 02:16 AM

I think the cover is the most important ability. You can revive teammate behind it, pop shields... Yeah, it's useful

• Scorpio_M7 LV.18 Sage Sep 20, 2020, 02:34 AM

Amped cover seems pretty great for the team and it's pretty good in a firefight

• RKG Rogue LV.19 Epic Sep 20, 2020, 04:05 AM

Sheilas good if u know how to use properly

• Voltrox LV.10 4x Champion! Sep 20, 2020, 04:36 AM

i love doing these kind of things

Home