Team Moot verified Admin
Sep 12, 2020, 09:38 AM 361 read

Week 5: Apex Legends Weekly Event!

Greetings, Legends! This week we want to know your favorite throwables! Vote in the poll and comment your reasoning for a chance to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card!   In order to win this event you must level 9 or higher. If you need help leveling up please check out Goals and Quests!  

Apex Legends: General - Week 5: Apex Legends Weekly Event! image 2

HOW TO ENTER:   -Vote for which throwable you would choose to be your only one! -Comment and tell us why!   DURATION:   -Today through September 16th. -Winners announced on September 17th.   PRIZES:   -5 winners will be randomly chosen to win a $20 US Amazon Gift Card! -All participants will earn 100 Moot Coins!   Vote in the poll here!  

Poll Closed 0 Voted

If you could only have one, which throwable would you choose?

• Frag Grenade 14
  • Thermite Grenade 36
  • Arc Star 90

Comment 92

• Kills LV.29 Assassin Sep 12, 2020, 09:53 AM

Frag grenade no doubt. Its the most versatile. You can throw it long range, cook it up to kill close enemies, or even just randomly throw it and maybe get lucky! Just seems like the best choice! 💪

• It’s Mr baguette LV.17 Professional Noob Sep 12, 2020, 10:16 AM

Hahaha ninja star goes boom

• RainbowFan LV.7 JUST SEND IT Sep 12, 2020, 09:47 AM

thermite because it forces people to move at a different angle

• Just Nathan LV.35 Master Sep 12, 2020, 12:05 PM

Arc Star, I get to show off my star throwing skills...

• ANEstrong LV.19 Sage Sep 12, 2020, 09:59 AM

If i have to pick only one, im going to go with the Arc Star. Not only does it deal damage but it impacts vision. It deals a lot of damage to shields. Plus it can be thrown further than the frag or termite grenade! 😸

• MoonluvsJPOP LV.20 Apex > Fortnite Sep 12, 2020, 10:36 PM

I’d ultimately say the arc star is the best throwable in the game,not just for its classic shinobi design “shuriken”but what it does on an enemy POV in battle.

The arc star has the second fastest ignition time in game,has a 10meter explosion radius,it can be thrown farther than the thermite grenade and frag,and it can also blur vision on the receiving end of it.

And my favorite...IMPACT damage.If stuck by an arc star,it causes 30 impact damage+70 EXPLOSION damage!!! Leaving you around 70% of health.As seen in the screenshot of my message...from far range i successfully launched an arc star hoping it would stick onto an enemy and it has done so,this time and many,a few couple seconds later it exploded for 70 on the enemy who caught the arc star and it also did 100 to his teammate leaving them both without shield.The arc star is by far the best throwable in my opinion and will always be carried in my backpack.This throwable is highly recommended,not just for its sick design,but what damage it causes to your enemy in battle !!!

• KapKan LV.14 Shotcaller Sep 13, 2020, 09:33 AM

Arc star because if you're good at hitting your targets, you'll get hella kills with them.

• Gilgamefresh LV.21 Try Hard Sep 12, 2020, 09:42 AM

Grenade because they are og

• ANE Hound LV.11 Assassin Sep 12, 2020, 10:26 AM

I voted the frag grenade because if you throw it a certain angle in the air it can explode right as it hits the ground. I think frags are the most useful as well and very versatile. Pretty much good for all fights.

• Freefreegun LV.10 Sharpshooter Sep 12, 2020, 06:25 PM

Arc stars because the sound of them is just 👌

• Gabe itch LV.8 Nomad Sep 14, 2020, 11:43 PM

Arc star: just because it sticks to the target if you hit

• Fly_uncanny720 LV.16 Bloodhound Main Sep 16, 2020, 08:19 AM

arc because it will stun whoever gets stuck and does a good amount of damage.

• GL Red LV.23 Carry Me Sep 12, 2020, 09:39 AM

Arc star, I like sticking people

• VeryBerryMan LV.21 4x Champion! Sep 12, 2020, 09:39 AM

The frag is just a really nice basic nade that I love

• Joe_Dad LV.19 JUST SEND IT Sep 12, 2020, 09:40 AM

The best grenade in my opinion has to be the arc star because it disables movement for a little while stuns the enemy a bit and does some good damage it’s very useful in tight spots

Home