Wxbber verified LV.27 Champion
Jul 26, 2020, 06:21 AM 1,315 read

Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments

Upon first playing Apex Legends, it can be confusing to understand the difference between attachments. Figuring out which attachments are associated with different weapon categories can be tricky - so here’s a comprehensive guide!  

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 2

First off - what are attachments? Attachments are small weapon buffs that you find in game at loot spawns, in loot boxes, care packages, and Lifeline packages. Attachments vary in level based on their color. Grey for common, being the least powerful category, blue for rare, purple for epic, and gold for legendary, being the most powerful. The more heavily equipped your weapon can be, the better it will perform - always strive for epic and legendary weapon attachments!   Extended Magazines:   Light: (P2020, RE-45, Alternator, R-301, R-99, G-7 Scout)   Common: Increases bullet capacity

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 4

P2020: +3 Bullets RE-45: +3 Bullets Alternator: +3 Bullets R-301:+2 Bullets R-99: +2 Bullets G-7 Scout: +5 Bullets   Rare: Increases bullet capacity at a greater rate than common  

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 6

P2020: +5 Bullets RE-45:+6 Bullets Alternator: +6 Bullets R-301: +7 Bullets R-99: +4 Bullets G-7 Scout: +8 Bullets   Epic: Increases bullet capacity highest in-game  

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 8

P2020: +8 Bullets RE-45:+9 Bullets Alternator: +8 Bullets R-301: +10 Bullets R-99: +7 Bullets G-7 Scout: +10- Bullets       Heavy: (Wingman, Spitfire, Prowler PDW, Hemlok, Flatline)   Common: Increases bullet capacity  

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 10

Wingman: +1 Bullet Spitfire: +5 Bullets Prowler PDW: +5 Bullets Hemlok: +6 Bullets Flatline: +5 Bullets   Rare: Increases bullet capacity at a greater rate than common  

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 12

Wingman: +2 Bullets Spitfire: +10 Bullets Prowler PDW: +10 Bullets Hemlok: +9 Bullets Flatline: +8 Bullets   Epic: Increases bullet capacity highest in-game  

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 39

Wingman: +3 Bullets Spitfire: +20 Bullets Prowler PDW: +15 Bullets Hemlok: +12 Bullets Flatline: +10 Bullets     Sniper: (Sentinel, Triple Take, Longbow DMR)   Common: Increases bullet capacity  

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 14

Sentinel: +1 Bullet Triple Take: +1 Bullet Longbow DMR: +2 Bullets   Rare: Increases bullet capacity at a greater rate than common  

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 16

Sentinel: +2 Bullets Triple Take: +1 Bullet Longbow DMR: +4 Bullets   Epic: Increases bullet capacity highest in-game  

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 18

Sentinel: +3 Bullets Triple Take: +1 Bullet Longbow DMR: +6 Bullets     Standard Stock: (Light, Heavy, Energy)  

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 20

Common: Standard stocks are useful in-game attachments that improve upon weapon switch time, and aim sway. Stocks are necessary for guns with high recoil, and improve upon any gun’s accuracy.   *Raising/ lowering weapon is 15% faster   Rare: Rare stocks are useful in-game attachments that improve upon weapon switch time, and aim sway at a higher rate than common stocks.   *Raising/ lowering weapon is 25% faster   Epic: Epic weapon stocks are useful in-game attachments that improve upon weapon switch time, and aim sway at the highest rate in-game.   *Raising/ lowering weapon is 35% faster     Sniper Stock: (Sniper)  

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 22

Common: Common sniper stocks are in-game attachments that improve upon weapon switch time, and aim sway. Stocks are necessary for guns with high recoil, and improve upon any gun’s accuracy.   *Raising/ lowering sniper is 15% faster   Rare: Rare sniper stocks are attachments that improve upon weapon switch time, and aim sway at a higher rate than common stocks.   *Raising/ lowering sniper is 25% faster   Epic: Epic sniper stocks are in-game attachments that improve upon weapon switch time, and aim sway at the highest rate   *Raising/ lowering sniper is 35% faster       Barrel Stabilizers: (Select Light - Re-45, Alternator, R-99, R-301, G-7 Scout, Select Heavy - Hemlok, Spitfire, Select Sniper- Longbow DMR)

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 24

Common: Decreases recoil by 10% and lowers in-game bloom (randomness of shots)   Rare: Decreases recoil by 15% and lowers in-game bloom (randomness of shots)   Epic: Decreases recoil by 20% and lowers in-game bloom (randomness of shots)   Legendary: Decreases recoil by 20% and lowers in-game bloom (randomness of shots), as well as reducing visual muzzle flash  

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 26

Shotgun Bolts:  

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 28

Shotgun bolts are a necessary attachment for any shotgun-main! They allow you to get your shots off quicker, which in close gunfights, can often be the difference between living and dying!   Common: Decreases the time in between shots by 10% on the Mozambique, and 7.5% on the Eva-8 and Mastiff.   Rare: Decreases the time in between shots by 20% on the Mozambique, and 13% on the Mastiff and Eva-8   Epic: Decreases the time in between shots by 25% on the Mozambique, and 16% on the Mastiff and Eva-8  

Apex Legends: General - Apex Legends - Beginner's Guide to Attachments image 30

Let me know if this guide helped you in learning the differences between attachments in Apex Legends! Which attachment do you find most helpful? Personally I find the barrel stabilizers and extended mags to help my gameplay the most - Comment some of your favorite attachments and loadouts down below!   ~Wxbber  

Comment 40

• Privatebutter65 LV.32 Dub Collector Jul 26, 2020, 06:51 AM

This was really helpful especially with the mags part

• Wxbber verified LV.27 Champion Jul 27, 2020, 03:16 AM

Thank you for the feedback! Glad it helped!!

• ErikPlays43 LV.29 Happy 2020! Jul 26, 2020, 07:12 AM

hey, i appericate this post. i bookmarked this and am going to use this for later.

• Wxbber verified LV.27 Champion Jul 26, 2020, 11:07 AM

I appreciate you! Thanks for your feedback!

• Small Boy Dom LV.22 S Jul 26, 2020, 06:37 PM

cool

• Slush_i LV.7 Apex > Fortnite Jul 27, 2020, 02:00 AM

I’ve never taken that many screenshots of one article

• Wxbber verified LV.27 Champion Jul 27, 2020, 03:14 AM

If you’d like to bookmark it to view it at a later time - hit the 3 dots in the top right corner and tap or click ‘bookmark’ ^_^

• get_rect_nerd LV.10 Nomad Jul 26, 2020, 09:58 AM

Nice

• Wxbber verified LV.27 Champion Jul 26, 2020, 11:05 AM

Thank you! I hope it helped!

• Wxbber verified LV.27 Champion Jul 26, 2020, 11:06 AM

Woohoo! Thanks for your feedback - I’m happy that it helped!

• KatsudonTempo LV.10 Elite Four Jul 26, 2020, 02:42 PM

Cap

• Haxsawe LV.20 PlayStation Jul 26, 2020, 02:43 PM

• Fortnight Gamer 11 LV.19 Let’s play GTA! Jul 28, 2020, 06:47 AM

nice

• Chompette^__^ ^^ LV.29 Insomniac Jul 26, 2020, 07:12 AM

Booo! It should be simple. You did an INCREDIBLE amount of detail on this and i respect that, but you should just say go for the rarest color all the time. It’s always good

• Wxbber verified LV.27 Champion Jul 26, 2020, 11:07 AM

Legendary over everything! 😎

• Chompette^__^ ^^ LV.29 Insomniac Jul 26, 2020, 11:22 AM

Exactly. It doesn’t matter if you like the nice green color sights. Take gold any day

• Noob Mastah LV.15 Best Squadmate Jul 26, 2020, 11:07 AM

Hi guys can u check out Itz_Panda_OG on twitch

• Ops firehai LV.10 Beast Jul 26, 2020, 08:49 PM

nice

• Ankur Samanta LV.2 Outlaw Jul 27, 2020, 12:47 AM

It really helped!

• Phantomlazar21 LV.13 Good Leader Jul 27, 2020, 01:30 PM

Nice

• RAZOR LV.22 PlayStation Jul 28, 2020, 01:47 AM

hi

Home