MrWallManMain MrWallManMain verified LV.29 Mod
Apr 8, 2020, 08:14 AM 58 read

How Matchmaking After Today‘s Update Will Work | Matchmaking Explained

Apex Legends: General - How Matchmaking After Today‘s Update Will Work | Matchmaking Explained image 1

So with today‘s update you are given the opportunity to play on both King‘s Canyon and World‘s edge however there‘s one weird thing about all this! Once you get into the main lobby you will notice that you can NOT actually choose which map you want to play right now, instead you‘ll find the usual matchmacking slot for either World‘s Edge OR King‘s Canyon. This means there‘s a rotation between the two maps with a timer, once the timer hits O the map selection will rotate. This means that if you want to play on King‘s Canyon, but the map rotated to World‘s Edge only a moment ago, you‘ll potentially have to wait ONE AND A HALF hours before being able to play on King‘s Canyon again (or you just play on World‘s Edge in the meantime).

Apex Legends: General - How Matchmaking After Today‘s Update Will Work | Matchmaking Explained image 10

Of course - and that‘s the good thing - they did that to prevent longer queuing times for either of the two maps, as was feared by the community prior to the update. What‘s your opinion about that?

Poll Closed 5 Voted

New matchmaking system in Apex

• I like it 4
  • I don‘t like it but I see why they had implent it 2
  • I hate it 0

Comment 0

Home