Dope Snow White Dope Snow White LV.7 Clearly Hacking
Mar 29, 2020, 04:15 PM 93 read

No one can say pk aint good lmao

Ok idk how i didnt get hit by the electrical fences the first time i went up the zip lol.

Apex Legends: General - No one can say pk aint good lmao video cover image 1

Comment 7

• JDIZZLE LV.4 Lifeline Main Mar 30, 2020, 01:48 AM

That crypto walked a little too close right when you came up and it disabled the fence. The pk is still a stupid insane gun.

• Dope Snow White LV.7 Clearly Hacking Mar 30, 2020, 06:29 AM

i agree and i saw that crypto as well, he did the same shit twice and got the squad dead cuz of him๐Ÿ˜‚

• Skullkidfan verified LV.32 Professional Noob Mar 30, 2020, 06:27 AM

yo, do you have any tips on wraith

• Dope Snow White LV.7 Clearly Hacking Mar 30, 2020, 06:47 AM

yeah ofc, wraiths portal can be used for so many different things and tactics including her phase. first u can use her phase aggressively such as this vid, if u get them low and ur trying to push just phase past them and get to a spot of high ground or better cover. phases can be good for baits too or to escape nasty fights. mainly the portal is the most important part. if u have ur ult, if u trying third partying. always place a port before u trying pushing them cuz u never know if the 2 squads will target u instead or maybe anothing party will come. it can give u a chance to survive along with ur team. and u probs know that u can use it to help get ur team out of tough spots. i also use the port for baiting enemies , for example: if ur fighting someone, or in case u get low. u can trick there mindset like "oh this guy is low, chase him" u can use that to ur advantage because if u just place a portal in front of them and try reaching to a nearby building with doors, just place ur port between the doors and close it, the person will die cuz of the lack of space in it, also the guys box will be blocking the door so it can give u some time to heal, run, or get better positioning.

• Dope Snow White LV.7 Clearly Hacking Mar 30, 2020, 06:50 AM

theres a few small tips to, but rn just focus on better gamesense, once u masster ur gamesense and playstyle, it should give u a better understand of when to use ur tactics or ports for a good opportunity. the stuff i said doesnt always 100% guarentee ur win or ur survival but normally this takes experience so just try practicing more. another tip. i do 10 to 30 min warm ups in firing range to get warmed up. it helps a lot. I'll probs make some more clips on wraith if u wanna see how it works to get a better understanding. Also mb for the shit load of info๐Ÿ˜‚

• Skullkidfan verified LV.32 Professional Noob Mar 30, 2020, 06:57 AM

nice, thx you

• Dope Snow White LV.7 Clearly Hacking Mar 30, 2020, 07:00 AM

yeah np

Home