EchoSFM EchoSFM LV.7 Assassin
Feb 15, 2020, 09:02 AM 432 read

Who is better? Octane or Revenant?

So I am close to buying a legend and I don't know who to buy. I want to either get Revenant or Octane.   Octane is good for rushing and getting to places quickly.   Revenant is good for stealth and support.   Who is better?

Comment 3

• DarkMatter#1927 LV.4 Lurker Feb 15, 2020, 09:04 AM

I would say revenant his ability’s are unique and used for team play of Octane is used for running away he is not a good mobility player for his team(this good be a bias from me do to the fact I almost have 1000 with revenant and 500 Octane

• Owen Ben Kenobi LV.2 Lurker Feb 18, 2020, 08:29 AM

1000 what

• Kriziak TV YT LV.1 Mootie Feb 21, 2020, 04:53 PM

Well Im making this decision too and I'm thinking octane cuz I wanted to buy him in first season (haven't played whole 3 seasons ) and I'm mining Bangalore so thats why I think octane cuz revenant is unique but other than stalker his tacital is really hard to hit even for pro players his totem isn't that good and the stalker ability is like nah I'm not saying it's bad but like it's just gonna use ur hp thats all ylu have only 100 HP whil using it and then 1 hp so like in heavy combat Its not that useful cuz u don't have time to heal

Home