Callaghan Callaghan LV.4 Lurker
Dec 11, 2019, 10:25 PM 306 read

Apex Randoms

Why is it that randoms are so damn toxic in the fact that they just quit the game instead of just waiting it out..?🤦🏼‍♂️ Random teammate who’s been a good teammate for a few games, now get finished w/ no respawns left in zone so he just leaves the game & party instead of just watching/waiting for the next game.. 😤 It’s hard enough to find good randoms, dont be toxic & just have some patience, DAMN

Apex Legends: General - Apex Randoms image 2

Comment 31

• shloof. LV.18 Hunter Dec 11, 2019, 10:55 PM

yea well there's no point in me being there if there aren't any respawns left and we haven't been communicating all game

• Smokelicense LV.28 Mod Dec 11, 2019, 11:16 PM

Agreed, sometimes you meet some cool people in game chat though. I just can’t stand when a random no mic won’t stop pinging revive... probably one of the most irritating things. Wish they would give us an opportunity to mute that crap. I’ll pick you up when I can and it’s safe to do so. Not here not now not right this minute. When it’s safe.

• shloof. LV.18 Hunter Dec 11, 2019, 11:29 PM

there is a ping mute button. it's right next to the mute voice button and I could not have put that better myself

• Smokelicense LV.28 Mod Dec 12, 2019, 01:10 AM

Ahhhh no way!!! That’s awesome news to hear. Can’t wait to try that out this evening 🍻

• shloof. LV.18 Hunter Dec 12, 2019, 01:38 AM

yeah man, this was implemented at the start of season 3 I believe. it's probably one of the best things they've done for us.

• Callaghan LV.4 Lurker Dec 12, 2019, 05:22 AM

I always communicate, even when my other 2 randoms either dont have a mic or just choose not to talk. Then they leave which puts me / me & my other teammate at a disadvantage when going up against other full teams

• SpookyScythe LV.6 Clearly Hacking Dec 19, 2019, 05:20 AM

but like if you leave and the you win you dont get that win so its best to say if you believe in them

• NO NAME verified Dec 14, 2019, 09:39 AM

Yeah, I agree. It's gotten to the point I'm tired of playing with randoms.

• AxeChain19 LV.4 Lurker Dec 15, 2019, 03:13 AM

Cause those randoms are just be retried and got no girls

• AL06 LV.20 Shadow Dec 15, 2019, 09:02 AM

Yeah there are really really stupid randoms that make me jumpmaster then just don’t split off of me, take all my loot, die, then before I can res them they leave all while either screaming, playing ear-breaking music, or echoing the mic and raging and looting my dead body without ever respawning me.

• Callaghan LV.4 Lurker Dec 15, 2019, 07:54 PM

Makes me really continue to advocate for the Solo option in Apex but when i find some chill & competent randoms i wish they’d stick around to become regulars so i dont have to have those bad rounds with brainless randoms where we all die before the 2nd circle

• Roofied LV.2 Lurker Dec 19, 2019, 05:23 AM

Get Gud Callaghan. Lol u won’t die.

• Destrobot41 LV.17 Shotcaller Dec 14, 2019, 02:06 PM

if I die and I'm not with a dedicated team and there's zero hope for respawn then I'm leaving and moving on to my next game. that's not toxic, that's time management. I'm not going to waste my time, I'm not there to watch gameplay, I'm there to play. what is toxic is people being downed and instantly leaving before he times out for a respawn

• Callaghan LV.4 Lurker Dec 14, 2019, 04:04 PM

Time management?, youre playing video games, like a minute of your time is so precious...
    Because 9/10 the people who bail on your team, the 1 or 2 other teammates still alive are still fighting the other team(s) & it’s not smart or safe to rez or grab the card in the middle of a fire fight. If your team survives the fight & it’s safe to rez then they can, otherwise if you leave early, you’re totally forgoing that possibility & putting your (former) team at a disadvantage going forward in the match & making the overall playing experience less enjoyable.

• Destrobot41 LV.17 Shotcaller Dec 14, 2019, 04:36 PM

1: time management is time management, whether it's important or not 2: if you had read my comment the whole way through you would notice that I said "zero hope for respawn" 3: you're a dumbass for not reading the comment the whole way through before making a counter argument

• Callaghan LV.4 Lurker Dec 14, 2019, 05:24 PM

1. I read your idiotic comment. 2. You missed the point entirely 3.😂😂 You’re soooo mad🤣 Have fun rage quitting dork

• Destrobot41 LV.17 Shotcaller Dec 14, 2019, 05:33 PM

clearly you didn't cause then youd understand that I'm not gonna sit and give moral support to randos and I'm not missing the point at all, it's my point that youre missing. I'm saying that I'm not sitting with randos when i know I'm not gonna get back in, when I have no chance of being revived. plus you were mad first, that is the gist of this post so you have no room to talk lol

• Callaghan LV.4 Lurker Dec 15, 2019, 03:31 AM

Whatever you say pleb😂 You’re so dense 🤣 Go rage quit some more

• Destrobot41 LV.17 Shotcaller Dec 15, 2019, 05:09 AM

Callaghan  alright, go boomer mode I don't care lol

• Destrobot41 LV.17 Shotcaller Dec 15, 2019, 05:16 AM

Callaghan  and what's dense is that you didn't even realize that I agreed with the point you were trying to make but you wouldn't know that cause you're too much of a boomer to read through a whole comment that partially disagrees with you

• Callaghan LV.4 Lurker Dec 15, 2019, 07:29 PM

Destrobot41  You seem to care a whole lot since you keep replying to my post 😁 P.s. I’m 23, maybe google what boomer means 🤭😂 I’m having fun, this is fun 😋

• Destrobot41 LV.17 Shotcaller Dec 15, 2019, 07:30 PM

Callaghan  Ok boomer

• Callaghan LV.4 Lurker Dec 15, 2019, 07:37 PM

Destrobot41  😂😂😂 Density level increasing in you

• Destrobot41 LV.17 Shotcaller Dec 15, 2019, 07:38 PM

Callaghan  ok boomer

• Callaghan LV.4 Lurker Dec 15, 2019, 07:39 PM

Callaghan  😂😂😂 Density level increasing in you

• Destrobot41 LV.17 Shotcaller Dec 15, 2019, 09:37 PM

Callaghan  but I agreed with you so wouldn't that make you the dense one as well? you're only making yourself look more and more like a fool cause you realized your mistake and now you're just trying to weasel your way out of it with insults.

• Roofied LV.2 Lurker Dec 19, 2019, 05:22 AM

Sorry Callaghan. You’re the dumbass here.

• Flylittleraven LV.20 Clearly Hacking Dec 20, 2019, 01:52 AM

FAXTS

• The Ramen Bandit verified LV.28 Bandit Dec 20, 2019, 07:02 AM

I remember a teammate and I were fight a full squad but eventually he gets knocked. I manage to down two them but succumb to the third, but I didn’t worry because our third teammate MUST be hear after all this time. But no apparently the third teammate had gone off to open the vault even though he had blue armor and a PK. ~_~ (it was ranked btw)

• AnimeeNerd LV.19 Shadow Dec 21, 2019, 04:18 AM

oof

• Loon_da_goon_ LV.20 Happy 2020! Dec 22, 2019, 05:44 AM

wish I knew

Home