ProfessorGenki_0 ProfessorGenki_0 LV.8 10, 9, 8, 7...
Dec 7, 2019, 03:02 AM 258 read

Everyone Sucks

WHY TF IS EVERYONE SO BAD AT THIS GAME!!! THEY RUSH LIKE THEY’RE SO CONFIDENT THEN GET DOWN AND LEAVE.

Comment 14

• Demongrel LV.23 Nightmare Dec 8, 2019, 06:25 AM

Speaking on behalf of myself and some people who do that (in pubs specifically) we do it specifically to put ourselves in tough spots so we can improve in bad situations (which are inevitable). Sometimes your team dies and its all up to you, and sometimes you’re dealing with a full team that pushes you relentlessly. Those types of fights are hard to overcome if you don’t have experience in those, experience will make you more calm under those situations and if you learn well and scrutinize your own gameplay, you’ll be a lot better for it. players like Viss, Dizzy and Toosh didn’t get as good as they are by playing the long game and riding the edge of circle. So people running off and dying right off the bat is inevitable in these games, if you don’t want to be matched with said people you may want to stop playing with randoms. Randoms are no fun anyway. As smoke said, they never even have mics.

• ProfessorGenki_0 LV.8 10, 9, 8, 7... Dec 9, 2019, 12:38 AM

I don’t mind them rushing in fact I prefer aggressive teammates but for them to rush a full squad decked out with blue armor in the beginning when all they have is a P2020 and not warn anyone they’re about to do it🤬 then when they get down they just leave even though I’m fully capable of doing a 2v3 to get a banner or the revive

• Demongrel LV.23 Nightmare Dec 9, 2019, 12:55 AM

Okay i definitely see your point there. 😂 i usually try to stay away from engagements if i haven’t any gear in the slightest. I always try to at least get a gun im confident i can kill with and at least some white armor. I’ve dealt with people like that and they’re sooo dumb. Also the only time i’ll leave almost immediately after going down is if none of my teammates have mics and i clearly see they’re making no effort to get me or they’re nowhere close enough to get my banner in time. I’m personally not the type to get salty and leave, i just don’t want to watch the rest of the game if i die early and i know for a fact im not getting revived. But yeah, honestly any teammate that makes an effort to be a real team player and at least attempt to get my banner ( i don’t expect them to just go and die for my banner though), they’re a damn good teammate in my book. That’s never really the case though because 9 times out of 10 my teammates usually die first bc i play a lot with my friends (whom are VERY bad at the game lol). I like playing with them though because it’s almost like im running solo squads, plus they don’t get all toxic when i go off and push other squads. I tend to be a lot better at soloing squads when i don’t have to live up to anything. If my teammates expect something of me, that’s when i lose confidence in my ability to play aggressive and choke. Because you just know as soon as you go down they’ll give you shit for it. But if they’re a bad player they’re in no place to judge anyone so it makes it easier on me to go pop off and self-learn to be a one man army if i have to be.

• Smokelicense LV.28 Mod Dec 15, 2019, 08:09 AM

Love seeing you post your wisdom on here Demongrel. 10 Firm handshakes and 14.9 billion dollars later, now we’re on our way all the way up to the tippy top.

• Smokelicense LV.28 Mod Dec 7, 2019, 12:24 PM

Every single game. Also they don’t have MICs like wtf 🤬

• JrfirefighterTV LV.2 Lurker Dec 7, 2019, 03:07 AM

idk I have the same problem but I'm pretty good at apex

• DoubleUpFourty LV.3 Lurker Dec 7, 2019, 08:29 PM

Say sike rn

• J0LK714 LV.2 Lurker Dec 8, 2019, 06:50 AM

you have to rush together.... try hitting plats 😈😈

• ProfessorGenki_0 LV.8 10, 9, 8, 7... Dec 9, 2019, 12:39 AM

I play with Platinum players and we do just fine in fact I prefer the challenge

• ProfessorGenki_0 LV.8 10, 9, 8, 7... Dec 11, 2019, 01:16 AM

Yo I made it to the featured board dope 😅😅😋😋

• KotW Nikko LV.2 Lurker Dec 12, 2019, 06:23 AM

If you’d be a good team mate and rush with them you’d have a much better chance

• ProfessorGenki_0 LV.8 10, 9, 8, 7... Dec 12, 2019, 06:39 AM

Maybe if you read my comment right you’d get it

• Drugs LV.19 Bandit Dec 14, 2019, 04:30 AM

Sounds like fortnite to me

• ProfessorGenki_0 LV.8 10, 9, 8, 7... Dec 14, 2019, 07:41 AM

No Fortnite really sucks

Home