Bang Goof LV.15 Gameboy
Dec 1, 2019, 07:07 PM 439 read

Bangalore: Passive=OP Smokes=HELL YEAH, OP Ult=WTF happened. Oh that's right... Nothing..

Is it just me or are her passive and smoke grenades OP AF and her Ult is like throwing a firecracker that's been bamboozled? I've yet to have an amazing thrown Ult or even seen a video of it from her... Now Big Boi Gibby... BEFORE they buffed him I've knocked 4 or 5 and killed at least 2... The girly version of Gibby needs an Ult buff imo... If you agree please upvote and or comment. If you disagree PLEASE comment cause I love using her but have yet to figure out how/where/when to use it OOORRRRRR... It does just suck...

Comment 8

• Smokelicense LV.29 Mod Dec 2, 2019, 04:04 AM

I’d like it if they made her Ult the same as Gibraltar’s. Know it won’t happen because it technically wouldn’t be balanced. However I’ve been using Bangalore quite a bit this season. I’ve found it’s best to time her ult along with storm and a team pushing in. Or honestly just trying to use it as an explosive obstacle that the team will have to run through. Really it’s just all about knowing how many people are on the enemy team, where they’re headed next, and timing it just right.

• Justin Quinones LV.4 Lurker Dec 4, 2019, 12:32 AM

This is true I only play Bangalore and Yu have to time her ult..also I always throw it right at her foot when stuck in close fights

• Dylan Campbell LV.10 Nomad Dec 9, 2019, 02:02 AM

NO shes fucking balanced shut up

• Smokelicense LV.29 Mod Dec 2, 2019, 04:05 AM

Cool post for discussion and debate btw. Let’s get this up on the board. 👏

🔹🔷FEATURED🔷🔹

• AntiPulse LV.20 Bamboozled Dec 2, 2019, 09:47 PM

What are you a pervert

• Dieseldad87 LV.13 Chief Dec 8, 2019, 06:21 PM

I’ve downed many people with her ult. There are times though where I really feel like it doesn’t do anything at all other than prove to be a distraction

• Bipolar_Flamingo LV.6 Nomad Dec 8, 2019, 10:09 PM

Timing storm is the only real way to use bangs ult. Plus I only really use her ult for the shell shock effect. It’s harder to do much when ur shell shocked from her ult

• Dylan Campbell LV.10 Nomad Dec 9, 2019, 02:01 AM

bro are you serious that's what balancing is so dumb

Home