iKindaCrazy iKindaCrazy LV.4 RIP
Oct 21, 2019, 07:44 AM 549 read

I'm a Wraith Main. Any tips?

Comment 18

• Spongeman Ice Cone LV.8 RIP Oct 21, 2019, 08:15 AM

I gotchu go pew pew to anybody you see that's not your team

• Christhe Wraith Main LV.7 I'm a Bot Oct 23, 2019, 01:50 AM

hmm umm be a little aggressive you are harder to hit. don't be to aggressive cause you can still die obviously. your portals can be used in a millions ways. if you don't want anyone to come inside a building that has two doors put the portals on each side of the portals. they can't get in nor shoot through the portals. very situational but when it's needed very useful.

• Bubbabashtin(ps4) LV.3 Lurker Oct 23, 2019, 01:01 AM

uninstall

• TheFriesMan LV.1 Mootie Oct 23, 2019, 11:16 PM

you gotta stay agressive, use your ability to run, not to engage

• Twisted Tebben LV.1 Mootie Oct 23, 2019, 04:15 AM

when you're trying to get places fast or escape enemies use your portal and you tactical at the same time, you'll go faster and you won't be hit, this can also save your team mates

• UmbralLux LV.2 Lurker Oct 23, 2019, 12:05 PM

look around very often, keep moving, help teammates be mobile, bait using your phase and portal

• Zevulsion LV.23 Clearly Hacking Oct 23, 2019, 10:22 PM

dont die 😂👎

• TheAntGamerr LV.2 RIP Oct 24, 2019, 10:47 AM

put your teleporter at the edge of the map and scream at your team HURRY GO GO GO and just watch them suffer 😈 hope this helps 😇

• Manning.MG LV.2 Lurker Oct 29, 2019, 09:54 AM

stop maining wraith

• ImFawnze LV.23 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Oct 23, 2019, 06:53 AM

Kill people.

• do what i want0 LV.12 Clearly Hacking Oct 23, 2019, 11:33 AM

you're still visible in your rift and you take more damage

• toastedNsloppy LV.21 Aaaah! Oct 23, 2019, 08:25 PM

play with the enemies line of sight in mind. if you want to be aggressive and hunt people, wraiths passive is extremely handy. let yourself be seen by enemies and it will basically give their position away to you. im not saying run around in the open necessarily, but its very helpful if you want high kill games

• Arius Porter LV.6 Nomad Oct 24, 2019, 10:15 AM

if your caught up in the storm use your ability to not take as much damage

• DARKPYRO58 LV.2 Lurker Oct 27, 2019, 08:28 AM

You can be aggressive just wrath when you can but behind cover and while you move. If you happen to have your últ and your ability use both to get away as fast as you can and it also provides teammates to fall back and try and camp out the portal to see if enemies follow you. I would follow up with an arc star. That’s what me and my friends do. It helps but the whole team needs to be in sync or at least talking to make it work. Other then that your more meant to be aggressive and distraction when you need to leave.

• HlyDmnSAT0RI LV.2 Lurker Oct 28, 2019, 10:56 PM

She has the smallest hit box so it’s harder to hit a moving target that’s hard to hit off the bat so it’s ok to be aggressive when engaging enemy teams but also be mind full of her abilities they help when you get in a pinch as you can use them to fall back along with her passive you should communicate with your squad but if mic’s aren’t available just letting your squad know you’re being looked at or there’s a sniper helps as you can then know and get ready for counter measures. Also when not in open areas or when you’re in building it’s always good to leave at least one door open to phase out incase an enemy squad attacks. She works well with all weapons but always try to have a combination of these *note this is just my preference that happens to work for me smg & sniper, AR & sniper, smg & shotgun, smg & AR, AR & shot gun. You can always run duel of the same kind but variety is better I say as I usually play her as either a pusher or a escape route depending on the set up I have. Hope it helps

Home