ObliviousRex verified LV.35 Mod
Sep 28, 2019, 10:38 AM 804 read

PSA: Interaction is Allowed

Apex Legends: General - PSA: Interaction is Allowed  image 1

Hey, fellow Legends! It’s great to be hyped. We’re all hyped, after all. New map! New Legend! New weapon! The world is a beautiful place of joy and eternal happiness! ...And you aren’t here alone. In fact, there may be other Legends posting about the all the new information. You can talk to them. You can comment on those posts without making brand new posts of the exact same thing for the third or fourth time. Favorite weapons? Favorite Legends? Worst of either? We get a lot of those posts in general, but sometimes people add their own unique twists. If you want to create a new post on the same content that other people are also posting about, you need to make it relevant enough that people want to interact with your post — so change things up and at very least put a different spin on the subject. Discussion and interaction moves things forward.

Apex Legends: General - PSA: Interaction is Allowed  image 3

By the way, Mirage somehow became my favorite in Season 2, flipping from last place on my list to first. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment 12

• PathFinder LV.16 Sage Sep 28, 2019, 10:45 AM

Get ready! I'm coming for you friend!

• ObliviousRex verified LV.35 Mod Sep 28, 2019, 08:51 PM

• PathFinder LV.16 Sage Sep 29, 2019, 01:25 AM

• ImFawnze LV.24 Shotcaller Oct 9, 2019, 05:39 AM

• Smokelicense LV.29 Mod Oct 2, 2019, 12:45 AM

Awesome post Rex!!! I cant wait to get home and test out the new season. Hearing alot of great things 🍻

• Chebba Sparks LV.18 Bamboozled Sep 29, 2019, 12:14 AM

How was I supposed to know you posted it already? I don't keep up with everyone on moot. 😂 I just see cool content so I share it, all there is to it. I understand how reposts can get old I'm just saying I didn't see anyone else post it yet. 😋

• ObliviousRex verified LV.35 Mod Sep 29, 2019, 01:26 AM

I didn’t post it, but four people did. It’s as simple as looking on the Apex board that you posted it on. Four trailer posts within a three hour period, sometimes one after another. Likewise, three people posted about map changes.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Chebba Sparks LV.18 Bamboozled Sep 29, 2019, 01:28 AM

I'm not really worried about what others do. I worry about myself and that's all I'm ever going to worry about on this app. I understand where you're coming from though.

• Bluthund LV.23 Dub Collector Sep 29, 2019, 04:32 AM

who is the last guy in the last scene in the gameplay trailer

• ObliviousRex verified LV.35 Mod Sep 29, 2019, 06:53 AM

Looked like a Crypto skin.

• Ambitious2019 LV.15 Chief Sep 30, 2019, 02:31 AM

nice

• cherriq LV.4 Lurker Oct 12, 2019, 11:04 PM

mirage has the most lovable personality ugh esp after this new trailer

Home