Nia_kidd Nia_kidd LV.17 Carry Me
Sep 18, 2019, 09:31 PM 532 read

Just hear me out🙏🏽

Ive been thinking about this for a while. Kind of looking for help, ideas, and to see if people are actually interested in this. Ive started a server for it on Discord so if you are interested in it, please let me know in my inbox I will be more than happy to add you and hear your ideas and opinions on it (DO NOT KNOCK OTHER PEOPLES IDEAS) This is definitely one of those “Everyone is Welcome” type of things so yes, u can be apart of it. Now you’re probably thinking “can she just get on with it” i am😂 Heres what im thinking Im calling it Apex; Become Legends (For now at least) and I guessss for now you can call it a club or an organization? I plan on making a place where all Apex players, Young or old(17+) bronze to Diamond ranks, can help each other out in the race to become legend. Im thinking at least one Diamond Ranked player can talk to the bronze players give them some tips. Im thinking of having at-least 4-5 higher ranked players and there will be specific days where one person on each higher rank plays with the lower ranks to help them out and kind of “tutor” them. In order to be apart of those days Im thinking you neeeed to have a mic, good team work and cooperation comes from communication. Again I’m still working on it, and still looking for ideas, so this is still a work in progress, anyone interested?

Apex Legends: General - Just hear me out🙏🏽 image 2

Comment 0

Home