AndreVeN0n LV.4 You're a Bot
May 31, 2019, 08:50 AM 60 read

The most underrated game of the generation

Apex Legends: General - The most underrated game of the generation  image 1

I'm going to talk about titanfall 2 that is for me the best FPS of the generation, but doesn't received the proper recognition. When making titanfall 2 respawn listened to their community/fan base, the biggest addition was made because of the community that was the campaign, in titanfall 1,one of the biggest complaints was the lack of an good campaign, and titanfall 2 gave us an spectacular campaing one of the best campaigns of all FPS, is not that long(being 12 hours long) but a lot of mechanics are introduced during the story like the time traveling that was a great idea from respawn. And other thing which was introduced in a masterly way is our relationship with BT(our titan), although he being an robot that doesn't have emotions at all, I personally felt very sad about the tragedy that occurs at the end of the game. Other addition made to the game in comparison with the first title was the addition of a hole bunch of titans, weapons, abilities,maps and all dlcs maps were free for everyone, I think that every FPS developer should follow the steps of respawn But now let's go when the sh*t happens, EA was the publisher of titanfall 2 and they put the release date on a very very bad window, battlefield 1 was released on October 21, titanfall 2 was released on October 28 and COD infinite warfare was released on November 4. So this forced titanfall to compete with the biggest names of the FPS industry. Other problem was the concern that people had because of the "failure" that titanfall 1 was and a lot of ps4 users didn't know that titanfall2 wasn't an exclusive any more. All this things combine made titanfall flop, which is very sad because titanfall 2 has an rate of 89 on metacritic. I hope that the success of Apex legends bump up the possibility of the development of an new titanfall title.

Apex Legends: General - The most underrated game of the generation  image 3

Comment 2

• AnnihilationX LV.3 Lurker May 31, 2019, 09:13 AM

Played and loved this game to the max.

• AndreVeN0n LV.4 You're a Bot May 31, 2019, 09:33 AM

Me too, I love this game so much it's a pity that people doesn't gave an chance.

Home