Sup Matey LV.11 Bloodhound Main
Feb 17, 2019, 10:29 PM 276 read

Remake Resident evil 2

Just finished playing the remake of the remade version of the game, it looks sweat and the gameplay is also pretty darn smooth

Comment 7

• actuallywill LV.16 4x Champion! Feb 20, 2019, 12:11 AM

Sweet* not sweat. Sweat is what happens when you wotk out.
    Doesnt change that youre right tho, game is awesome. Dlc, for free, it is pretty great too. I LOVE No Way Out and have been trying to get a 10 minute run in it.

• Sup Matey LV.11 Bloodhound Main Feb 20, 2019, 12:15 AM

Yea, auto correct fucked me up there 😅

• actuallywill LV.16 4x Champion! Feb 20, 2019, 02:42 AM

Happens lol
    Think anymore dlc is coming? Whacha think aboit the re3 remake being developed

• Sup Matey LV.11 Bloodhound Main Feb 20, 2019, 04:25 AM

I dont think they will another dlc but I'm curious about the re3 remake

• actuallywill LV.16 4x Champion! Feb 21, 2019, 04:39 AM

Idk, they may or may not do any mlre dlc. Id love more but it seems like the best decision is to work on resi8 and res3 remake.
    I read in an interview that with how peoppe reacted to re2 remake, they now are open to the idea of re creating shingi mikami's (not spelled correct) first remake of resident evil, the original remake

• Sup Matey LV.11 Bloodhound Main Feb 21, 2019, 04:43 AM

Damn, I hope they do will get on to making it, would be nice to see the real OG beeing revampd with modern technology, also really hope they perhaps add a few new (What if) dlcs to the last ER game with the crazy grandma, not sure if it was the 7th or 8th. Either way, would be sick!

• actuallywill LV.16 4x Champion! Feb 21, 2019, 08:16 AM

Sup Matey  Re 7 was the first person mode one. When the series came back to more survival horror rather than punching boulders.

Re3 eill nit be held back by the ps4 snd xbox consile either, its being developed for new gen. So theyre pushing new tech and its gonna look freaking amazing

Home