Lt.Frost LV.3 Mootiversary!
Feb 9, 2019, 04:26 PM 423 read

I am worried about this...

Okay, so I have tried and tried over and over again to get hardcore S+ ranking on clair and Leon's A route...but I suck... I play on the xbox and I need help..I know it doesn't have multiplayer...so I was thinking. If one of you kind and thoughtful gamers who have re2 remake and have beaten hardcore with s+ ranking for both Leon and Clair. If I give you my account will you login and beat both routes for me? ( I'm worried about this part) I'm so desperate to get the unlimited ammo for everything. Dm me if you want.

Resident Evil: General - I am worried about this... image 2

Comment 9

• actuallywill LV.16 4x Champion! Feb 11, 2019, 11:53 PM

The whole thing about re, is since the original people have had this issues..thats what makes it re.

Find ways to not engage, walk right past lickers, they wont attack, bait zombie attack animztions to run past them or chop theit leg off with 3 hand gun rounds. Skip things you dont need.

If you were on oc id tell you to turn dow. graphics and use knofe on birkin, imthe higher the fps, the higher knife damage, its a bug.

Thats just the tip of the iceberg, the basics. Watch speedruns from uhTtrance., watching his help me cut my time down but as for hardcire he i learned from watching, how to avoid and bait enemies animations as to put distance between us.

• Lt.Frost LV.3 Mootiversary! Feb 12, 2019, 06:35 AM

Watching his video got me to g3 berkin...im stuck there...I'm in the danger on health, so the only thing that heals me is that 1 first aid spray in the boss room. I have no high powered handgun ammo... I will attempt more tries today

• actuallywill LV.16 4x Champion! Feb 12, 2019, 09:58 AM

Go watch my claire a fight with birkin g3, danger zone and not much ammo. Claire has less health than leon amd it took 10 teies, but i got it. Withiut assisted, kept turning it down and forcing standard. Leon is even easier watch how to avoid him and bsit his attacks. My yt is actuallywill and its at the end if my part two for claire a.

Its a damn hard fight but my pistol is ehat fi ished the jkb for me

Worst case, i hope you made many different saves from the same game ti prevent forcing restart.
    Goodluck my friend, i wish you the best.

• actuallywill LV.16 4x Champion! Feb 12, 2019, 10:04 AM

Also, make zure everysingle attack hits an eye. Knife the eye on his backx if you can, tou the fight willl fly by. Finished it on second run in one try and i destroyed him like nothing.

Just gotta know what to do. Watch his legs when he attacks, he give himself away with sll his attacks.

• Lt.Frost LV.3 Mootiversary! Feb 14, 2019, 02:18 AM

Update I beat g3 but died on the final fight. Now I have to fight g3 again

• actuallywill LV.16 4x Champion! Feb 14, 2019, 07:31 AM

G3 was so hard the first time, but when i ran the game again and realized how to strat it out. Too easy. Then again. First time was with claire and second time i saved ALL my magnum ammo for g3 with leon.

So i guess all im saying is g3 is harder with claire. I feel like the whole game is due to less health and stopping power

• Lt.Frost LV.3 Mootiversary! Feb 14, 2019, 01:16 PM

I did it!!!! Thank you you were right, I learned how to bait his attacks.

• actuallywill LV.16 4x Champion! Feb 14, 2019, 09:49 PM

Hell yeah! I learn that strat back in the original tyrant fight. First re game. I used to run in circles, cant do that eith the new AI, now we just bait his attacka and shoot his back eyeball:) and the first g fight can be done with a knife on pc if your fps is high cause damage is tied to fps with knife.

Glad to hear you got the job done!

• Lt.Frost LV.3 Mootiversary! Feb 15, 2019, 08:33 AM

actuallywill  :)

Home