xXGreekMeatXx LV.27 Apex > Fortnite
Aug 21, 2020, 04:41 AM 190 read

(Finally) Resident Evil 4 rating!

So, a small introduction to those who basically live under a rock bc this game is REALLY famous and haven't even heard of the game. The 4th title of the RE series was released on January 11 2005. In this game, Leon finds himself in a village in Spain, in order to save the U.S governor's daughter, who has been kidnapped by a cult named "Los illuminados". The villagers have fully committed to the Los illuminados and are infected by a mind controlling parasite, knows as "Las Plagas". Leon has to fight through all the monsters and enemies in order to get Ashley (name of the U.S governor's daughter) to safety. My opinion: RE4 is a very well made game for it's time. It's story is very intriguing and interesting, but challenges don't stay behind, as the gameplay is very hard alone. These two aspects are balanced pretty well at this game. Graphic are good for it's time as well and the coin trades can make the game feel easier, but not that easier. Only problem which is common for it's time is the bugs and glitches that exist. I rate this game a good 8.5/10. As many bugs and glitches exist that can help you get through the game pretty easily, it can't be rated the nearly perfect 9.5 or 9. But still, it's a very good game and definitely, till this day, at the top games of its category.

Resident Evil: General - (Finally) Resident Evil 4 rating! image 2

Comment 2

• NO NAME verified Aug 27, 2020, 02:57 PM

Resident Evil 4 in my opinion is the best free camera Resident Evil game by far (And my favorite game of all time) and for the fixed camera angles I would have to give that one to Resident Evil 2. And yes I know two games with leon but hey at least in RE2 you can’t fail the mission because you killed the presidents daughter lol. Resident Evil 4 = greatest game of all time for me.

• moshking96 LV.23 Boo! Aug 25, 2020, 12:09 PM

GIMME REMAKE NOW

Home