Jomamaburg LV.14 PlayStation
Aug 6, 2020, 10:00 AM 77 read

New to RE

Just got to say I’ve been enjoying these games a lot. For some reason when I was younger I really wasn’t too into the games I had RE5 on ps3 in Jr High but never finished it because I got stuck and I got frustrated. Forward to today I met a friend online and he convinced me to play the games. We did Co-Op for RE 5 and RE 6 and I was hooked. I went out and bought RE7 I had a member from my discord community recommend i get RE4 since it was on sale for super cheap. I was iffy at first because the game looked so old and the mechanics were a little ganky but an hour into the game and I was hooked! Currently on Chapter 4-2. After this I’m playing RE7. Waiting for Raccoon City Edition to go on sale to get RE2 and RE3 remakes for a decent price since a lot of people say they aren’t worth it for their full price. And of course I’m stoked for RE8! Thank you.

Comment 2

• FlutterArts LV.21 S Aug 6, 2020, 12:06 PM

yup the modern resident evil games are consistently good. i cant wait for village tbh

• iEvilNemesis LV.21 Shadow Aug 11, 2020, 12:41 AM

re2 remake is 100% worth full price, re3 not so much but still a great game. if by "racoon city edition" you mean operation racoon city do NOT get it. it is not a resident evil game in my opinion

Home