Purp Gang LV.3 Lurker
May 19, 2020, 03:53 PM 105 read

Resi 8

Bruh, what’re these werewolf rumors for RE8. Are we gonna have Chris putting the absolute smack down on a werewolf or are these rumors nothin?

Poll Closed 1 Voted

Opinion?

• Rumors have some grain of truth 0
  • Absolute BS 1
  • Absolutely trust these rumors 0

Comment 16

• KurayamiNoKami XVIII LV.5 Lurker May 19, 2020, 09:50 PM

idk I kinda want that to happen but not at the same time .... like if it ain't broke why fix it ya know?

• Purp Gang LV.3 Lurker May 20, 2020, 12:58 AM

I know what you’re saying. I want zombies, maybe enemies like the Ganados back but that’s as far as they can really go. They probably will just have the “werewolf” enemies be explained as experiments between humans and wolves with a virus or just a mutated wolf, which is acceptable, but not really Resident Evil🤷🏻‍♂️

• KurayamiNoKami XVIII LV.5 Lurker May 20, 2020, 01:03 AM

well all we need do is take a closer look at RE4 and do a deep dive into the Hunters and you have your excuse for werewolves but my theory is that if they go that route then RE7 is a separate timeline after the events of the of the OG trilogy

• Purp Gang LV.3 Lurker May 20, 2020, 01:06 AM

I’m fine if they do a spin-off “what if” series. That would be fun like how Operation Raccoon City could have been if they spent more time on it. This would give the canon more time to develop as there could be a separate team working on the non-canon story line and another working on the canon

• KurayamiNoKami XVIII LV.5 Lurker May 20, 2020, 01:14 AM

ORC gets more hate then it deserves tbh same with RE3 i liked the fact it wasn't cannon and with RE3 i love the little details the included like RE3 coming out a year after RE2 like when they first got released the REimagining are and with what we've seen it really is something to be hyped about imo

• Purp Gang LV.3 Lurker May 20, 2020, 01:35 AM

Honestly ORC wasn’t as bad as people thought if they ignored the story aspect. Just playing the game was fun to go invisible or see through walls or what have you. Taking out my frustration on Leon for allowing Ashley to scream “Leon!” All of RE4 was one of the most satisfying parts

• KurayamiNoKami XVIII LV.5 Lurker May 20, 2020, 01:40 AM

Purp Gang  to be fair I wouldn't trust Ashley with a pair of safety scissors and let's be real Chris wouldn't take the job

• Purp Gang LV.3 Lurker May 20, 2020, 01:41 AM

KurayamiNoKami XVIII  If she wasn’t the President’s daughter, I think Leon would have at least considered leaving her

• KurayamiNoKami XVIII LV.5 Lurker May 20, 2020, 01:41 AM

Purp Gang  facts

• Purp Gang LV.3 Lurker May 20, 2020, 01:48 AM

KurayamiNoKami XVIII  So what happened to the President’s Daughter in the events of Resi 6? Like did Ashley turn?

• KurayamiNoKami XVIII LV.5 Lurker May 20, 2020, 01:52 AM

Purp Gang  nothings been confirmed on that just like Steve, Billy and Carlos which id really like to see a game where Steve holds onto what little humanity he has left trying to escape weskers lab and completely flip the franchise on its head

• Purp Gang LV.3 Lurker May 20, 2020, 01:54 AM

KurayamiNoKami XVIII  Currently doing a runthrough of Code Veronica, it’s character models did not age well😂 but I agree. Some kind of confirmation would be appreciated by the fans. Rebecca Chambers is AWOL also

• KurayamiNoKami XVIII LV.5 Lurker May 20, 2020, 01:59 AM

Purp Gang  yeah but I'm not sure about bringing her back just because as much as I liked her I feel her appearance in things like the movies and adding the movies to the cannon really expands the RE franchise and I know people hate the live-action and animated movies but honestly adding the animated movies just makes the world feel so much more complete especially when you throw in the manga

• Purp Gang LV.3 Lurker May 20, 2020, 02:01 AM

KurayamiNoKami XVIII  RE Degeneration is a good movie ngl

• KurayamiNoKami XVIII LV.5 Lurker May 20, 2020, 02:07 AM

Purp Gang  tbh I forgot what happened in Damnation but Degeneration and Vendetta were great movies despite what people say about Vendetta i still remember more of it than Damnation

• Purp Gang LV.3 Lurker May 20, 2020, 02:11 AM

KurayamiNoKami XVIII  I agree with that

Home