Brawl Stars: General - Rate Your Brawler #2 - Nita image 1

Poll Closed 52 Voted

Nita

• โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… 12
  • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… 15
  • โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… 22
  • โ˜…โ˜… 1
  • โ˜… 2

How's everybody doing? Have you guys saved up enough boxes for Gene today? I'm FarCritical, your favorite Brawl Stars content creator on moot, and I'm back with another installment of weekly poll in our lounge, Rate Your Brawler๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ For this week, we're gonna take a look at our one and only Nita! Nita, being probably the second brawler you receive in the game, can be earned by simply collecting 10 trophies in total! How easy is that!? With her adorable looks, voices, along with her partner, Big Baby Bear, many players have been choosing Nita as their first choice brawler. Frankly speaking, I think she's one of the best brawlers in the game that deserves many stars๐Ÿ˜„ Without further ado, let's find out how good of a brawler she is๐Ÿ˜‰ ย 

Brawl Stars: General - Rate Your Brawler #2 - Nita image 4

ย  ATTACK Rupture -Nita deals moderate damage shockwave to enemies. Her fast reloading speed and above average range of attack make her a decent brawler in almost any mode in Brawl Stars. ย  SUPER Overbearing - Nita summons her partner, Big Baby Bear. Summoned Bear has its own individual health points and attacks enemies, boxes, and safe independently. As Nita levels up, Bear's stats also increase as well, going up to 5600HP and 560ATK. ย  STAR POWER Bear with Me - Every time Bear lands a hit, Nita recovers 500HP, while Bear recovers the same amount when Nita deals damage. ย  Here's how her stats are by the level

Brawl Stars: General - Rate Your Brawler #2 - Nita image 6

ย  Pros(+) ย  Strong and Tanky ย  Although Nita's a trophy road brawler you get for free early on in the game, she isn't someone to be ignored so lightly. She has a mid-range attack skill that pierces through any obstacles in between except walls. Also, when upgraded to the fullest, her HP is right below the level of heavyweight brawlers. Along with these feats and with her fast reloading speed and decent damage, she's known to be one the best units you can get for free in the game. ย  Big Baby Bear ย  As stated above, her super summons a bear that's regarded as an individual unit. Even as a summoned unit, Bear has high HP, attacks enemies in sight and can work as a living-shield. Also, enemy players cannot benefit whatsoever from attacking Bear as the game doesn't allow them to charge their super attack when attacking summoned units. Most importantly, Bear attacks opponents even when they're hiding inside bushes which means it can work as an enemy detector for you and your teammates to avoid getting ambushed. With all of these are combined with Nita's star power to recover Bear and herself frequently, Nita becomes one of the best choices out of all 23 brawlers. ย  ย  Cons(-) ย  Great But Not the Greatest - Nita is a jack-of-all-trades type of brawler that guarantees a lot of trophies if used correctly. However, she doesn't have enough firepower to take down enemies at one go and isn't as tanky as El Primo or Bull. Also, her normal attack has decent range but not long enough to attack enemies far behind; and Big Baby Bear can only attack enemies up close, meaning there are hardly any counter measures against long-range brawlers. ย  ย  Where to use Nita? ย  Gem Grab - With her super attack to summon bear, she can protect the gem carrier while aggroing enemy brawlers at the same time. Although she isn't as tanky as heavyweight brawlers, she has decent amount of HP, enough to take the position as a gem carrier. ย  Showdown - Because her shockwave attack has decent range, can pierce through boxes, and deal damage to enemies over obstacles, many players favor Nita over many other brawlers. When an enemy player keeps chasing you, an effective strategy is to keep firing attacks while running away and use her super to summon Bear later on for best results. ย  Brawl Ball - Because Bear moves and attacks independently, Nita can attack, aggro enemies while dribbling the ball. ย  Big Game - Her decent tankiness and damage along with her super to summon Bear make her a formidable boss in Big Game. She's also a great choice to be one of the five for the same reason. ย  -------------------------- ย 

Brawl Stars: General - Rate Your Brawler #2 - Nita image 8

I'm proud to present the last week's Rate Your Brawler's result! Many users on moot participated in the poll, reaching up to 110 voters! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Most of us voters have given her โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…, and only four gave her โ˜…โ˜…, making her the average of 3.7โ˜… brawler! What do you guys think? Do you think she does or doesn't deserve such a rating? or do you think she deserves even higher stars? Let me know in the comment section down below! ย  #RateYourBrawler

Comment 9

• Sameer LV.22 Mootiversary! Feb 17, 2019, 04:32 AM

Yes! Another #RateYourBrawler !

• FarCritical LV.17 Sage Feb 18, 2019, 03:23 PM

• Faded_Spirit LV.2 Lurker Feb 18, 2019, 05:44 AM

Lvl.28 El Primo

• EB LV.20 Try Hard Feb 20, 2019, 11:34 PM

My second brawler was barley

• FarCritical LV.17 Sage Feb 21, 2019, 02:24 PM

I got Barley after Nita๐Ÿ˜‚

• Phinex LV.1 Mootie Feb 21, 2019, 12:37 AM

Meine is lvl 20