FDAL00709 LV.23 I'm a Bot
Dec 14, 2020, 05:20 AM 140 read

Is MHW worth it?

I just saw it in the ps store at 15$ but ive never played any monster hunter, what should i expect? is it a good game or should i pass on it?

Monster Hunter: General - Is MHW worth it?  image 2

Comment 11

• ᐯITᗩᒪ_ᗰᗩKI LV.20 Clearly Hacking Dec 14, 2020, 07:51 AM

A really fun game I play that’s monster based is called dauntless u can play online with friends as well it’s not insanely story based so if you’re looking for a more story based monster game pass

• ᐯITᗩᒪ_ᗰᗩKI LV.20 Clearly Hacking Dec 14, 2020, 07:52 AM

I play it in pc now but I used to play it on PS4 so I know they have it and best of all it’s cross save so u can go play it on pc and all your saved data is in tack

• FDAL00709 LV.23 I'm a Bot Dec 14, 2020, 01:26 PM

Thanks for recomending it! Ill be sure to check it out before to see if im into it 👌🏻👍🏻

• ᐯITᗩᒪ_ᗰᗩKI LV.20 Clearly Hacking Dec 14, 2020, 06:02 PM

Oh btw it’s also free

• Chiefcrazylegs LV.4 Lurker Dec 15, 2020, 11:40 AM

buy if you like fighting dragons,a little challenge, or RPGs

• NO NAME verified Jan 2, 2021, 09:43 AM

It can be worth it if you take Iceborne with it, olders Monster Hunters were really good (Mh4u is the best for me), i recommend you to join a Discord server tho, bcz on this game, you can choose to talk in-game or not, and you may want to disable the in-game chat for better experience (bcz of people spamming mic) and turn on the game music, it's beautiful
    (just a warning cutscenes are unskipable and sometimes long, that's the only bad point to this game)

• FDAL00709 LV.23 I'm a Bot Jan 2, 2021, 12:12 PM

I mean I dont see long cutscenes as bad, guess for some it is. But if thats the only 'bad' thing I might get it. Thanks for the help. But also, what does iceborne add to the game if you dont mind me asking?

• NO NAME verified Jan 2, 2021, 06:29 PM

Iceborne adds the Grappling Hook, some attacks for all the weapons and a lot more monsters (normally a Monster Hunter game have a proximatly 65 monsters, Mhw without Iceborne only have 30 monsters)
    Iceborne difficulty level is also very high, and you unlock Iceborne history after defeating the final boss of World. For example, a Rathalos in Iceborne have a lot more HP, an deals a lot more damage than a Rathalos in World, but give better stuff
    In October Fatalis was added to Iceborne, it's the most powerful monster ever, it already was in Monster Hunter and Monster Hunter 4Ultimate

• FDAL00709 LV.23 I'm a Bot Jan 3, 2021, 05:02 AM

Interesting. So I dont have to rush it to get iceborne until I finish the base game. Thanks for the help, I might pick it up then. Ive seen some good stuff about it but i was a bit hesitant because idk if ill like it or not

• NO NAME verified Jan 3, 2021, 05:13 AM

I recommend you too to watch Punk Dunk video about the game

• FDAL00709 LV.23 I'm a Bot Jan 3, 2021, 05:18 AM

Will do, thanks!

Home