NelsonRB verified LV.26 Trick or Treat!
Sep 18, 2020, 12:19 AM 93 read

New Series announced! Monster Hunter Rise!

Monster Hunter: General - New Series announced! Monster Hunter Rise! image 1

Capcom announced Monster Hunter Rise on Nintendo Direct.   This new MH series looks like an open-world game, just like Zelda BOTW.   Hunters now can climb up the cliffs with Wirebug, the new system of MH Rise.   We can use Wirebugs for move or combat.  

Monster Hunter: General - New Series announced! Monster Hunter Rise! image 3

For the first time, a dog buddy was added to the game, called Palamute.   You can ride Palamute and move faster, just like Raider Ride of MHWI.   Palamute can also help you to fight against monsters.   Palico is still here for us.   Palamute is attack type, Palico is support type. You can bring maximum of 2 Pals during hunting while playing single play mode. Can bring 1 while multi-play mode.  

Monster Hunter: General - New Series announced! Monster Hunter Rise! image 5

Fanged Wyvern, Magnamalo is the title monster of this game.   There are more new monsters.   Bird Wyvern Aknosom, Bird Wyvern Great Izuchi, Amphibian Tetranadon.   We can also find some old monsters. Fanged Beast Arzuros, Temnoceran Nerscylla, Fanged Wyvern Tobi-Kadachi.   The new map has a lot of water and rivers nearby, so I strongly believe that Leviathan will join the game, especially Mizutsune.

Comment 3

• ScrapsReady LV.21 Shadow Sep 18, 2020, 04:10 AM

I’m already dying to play this game on my Switch. This game looks beautiful and looks like a lot of fun

• Pankekki LV.1 Mootie Sep 20, 2020, 10:42 AM

yas.

• Ħลяקιє₣єνє94 LV.25 Best Squadmate Sep 22, 2020, 03:27 PM

Not very interested in this opus :/ it have similar graphics as the generation and have same gameplay elements as World and Generation (Grappling hook for world but can use it everywhere and hunter art (some kind of hunter arts) for gen)

Home