MonsterStygianWolf LV.4 Lurker
Sep 16, 2020, 08:43 AM 128 read

Stop Spamming in LFG

Ayo, i just joined recently due to getting bored by playing MH:W alone, and first thing i see in LFG is a bunch of spam from Grand Supremacy whatever. Can someone do something about this?

Comment 5

• Grand X Revolt LV.19 Sage Sep 19, 2020, 12:05 AM

i say mind your own business. if you want to spam then spam the hell out of your invites too.

• MonsterStygianWolf LV.4 Lurker Oct 1, 2020, 09:25 PM

When you interfere with the LFG section, you are actively sabotaging for people who just want to play with a group or need help. So no, i won't mind my business when your business is leading to a worse experience for others.

• Grand X Revolt LV.19 Sage Oct 1, 2020, 09:28 PM

dude if your the owner of moot ill listen to you, but heck no, we all have the rights to post our invites here whatever your strategies to gain members. dont blame ua if you suck at finding a group to hunt with.

• MonsterStygianWolf LV.4 Lurker Oct 1, 2020, 09:36 PM

Sorry, your point was lost during the immense spamming of the LFG section. Give me a few hours, i may find it somewhere there again. Or not. Beacuse you have made no point other than your desperate for members. Let me explain it to you. LFG stands for "Looking For Group". This implies that singular individuals can use the LFG section to look for other singular individuals to play with for a session or however many sessions they feel like. What it DOESN'T imply is that an account ran by a clan can spam it down in search of members when 1) They aren't actively playing in a session or looking for help and 2) They clearly aren't a singular individual, but more of a Brand Account. Do you find it that hard to just NOT annoy others? With literally a screenpress, you can go into the POST section, where one would usually go to look for a clan to join.

• Grand X Revolt LV.19 Sage Oct 2, 2020, 05:57 PM

did you read my comments? i suggest that you read it again and savor it so you may understand. theres no use arguing with you about the invites as this app were used for that aole purpose. dont blame us if you suck at looking for a group. and you are the only ones complaining about the invites lol.

Home