ZMusicMons7erZ LV.3 Default Savior
Jan 28, 2020, 01:58 AM 239 read

Should I restart?

So I’ve played this game on and off and recently got back into it and my stats are low and idk what I’m really doing or what I should be doing to help boost my stats and make my weapons stronger I just got past the elder dragon part of the story I also just recently got iceborne.need some advice

Comment 3

• KiryuDandy LV.25 Wizard Jan 28, 2020, 10:49 PM

There is no reason to restart other then you want to since your character does not have stats and armor values and attack which are all tied to weapons armors and charms there is no worry of being to far behind in the story lvl wise if that makes sense and to be honest a lot of content is locked behind rank and story line so the sooner you finish the more there is for you to experience and explore in game. I’d recommend you stick with the character you already have and just find your place and keep moving forward unless you just want to start fresh or change your character name maybe ( I’m not sure but I don’t think we can do that with an edit voucher) also if you get back into it make sure to check the store for free dlc a couple more random items popped up recently

• TheSoaringEagle LV.5 Lurker Jan 30, 2020, 06:41 PM

Kiryu is right about that! Imo, Kiryu's explanation would probably be better than mine.

• TheSoaringEagle LV.5 Lurker Jan 30, 2020, 06:48 PM

ZMusic, about the elder dragon that you have already passed... You mean Zora Magdaros?

Home