moshking96 LV.23 Boo!
Feb 26, 2019, 12:11 PM 181 read

Anthem PvP Yes or No?

Poll Closed 11 Voted

PvP

• YES 4
  • NO 7

Anthem is a PvE only game, well, at least for the moment. Developers had said they have no intention of including PvP in the launch, and even after the launch, they seem to care less about adding it to the game. However, pretty much every loot shooter up and running in the market except Anthem has PvP mode, and frankly, I think Anthem should add it as soon as possible because the game lacks so much content to enjoy as of now. What do you guys think do you think Anthem needs PvP or is better off without it?

Comment 3

• Sir Blitz#3464 LV.34 Mythic Feb 26, 2019, 12:39 PM

It would be to hard to balance everything in PvP, and make it enjoyable at the same time.

The only way I could see it working, would be something like each team has one colossus. Each team needs to protect their colossus, and at the same time kill the other teams colossus. Would have to have rules/buffs and debuffs (like no way to regain HP or increased HP/decreased damage)

Something like that could work. I couldn’t see a straight up team death match, or free for all working.

• moshking96 LV.23 Boo! Feb 26, 2019, 03:19 PM

What if they took enough time to tweak the game more viable for PvP plays? I like your idea btw.

• Sir Blitz#3464 LV.34 Mythic Feb 26, 2019, 05:25 PM

I’m sure they will add something, but that might be a fair way away.

Home