Hulkingfiber Hulkingfiber LV.4 Professional Noob
May 17, 2020, 09:52 AM 45 read

When would be the best time to download this? [PS4]

I’ve been thinking about getting Anthem for a while but I’ve also heard that it’s getting a big rework at some point. I’m just wondering if I should get this now or wait till the update?

Comment 9

• TheImmersiveGamer LV.24 Xbox May 17, 2020, 11:26 PM

the rework of the game isn't going to be released for a long time so I'd say play it now. I've played since day one and I've loved my experience

• Hulkingfiber LV.4 Professional Noob May 18, 2020, 12:11 AM

Yea I think I’ll get it now. I think it might be on sale too which is handy. Thank you

• TheImmersiveGamer LV.24 Xbox May 18, 2020, 12:18 AM

no problem. It's not a perfect game but it's one of my all time favourites, I hope you have a good time Freelancer 👍

• Hulkingfiber LV.4 Professional Noob May 18, 2020, 12:22 AM

Which class would you recommend?

• TheImmersiveGamer LV.24 Xbox May 18, 2020, 12:33 AM

As you progress you will eventually has all javelins unlocked. However I've always been a Ranger main. I absolutely love the Ranger and nothing will convince me otherwise.

But the storm is great as well. In fact they're all well designed javelin suits.

My rank of favourites are:
    Ranger
    Storm
    Interceptor
    Colossus

But it all depends on how you like to play and what you think is right for you.

• TG3 Take A Chance LV.20 Dream Chaser May 17, 2020, 12:44 PM

it's 80% off right now so I say now is a good time

• Liquid_Voltage1 LV.2 Lurker May 19, 2020, 06:59 AM

It was a good game period just people were complaining about the loot they got from it

• Gibson Gaming LV.6 Big Chungus May 17, 2020, 11:23 PM

I'm in the process of reinstalling the game, i checked and there's no new dlc yet, it is in sale so would be a good time to buy not sure on the rework tho

• Dr_N3bu1a LV.4 Deadeye May 20, 2020, 10:26 AM

Honestly its great. I haven't played in a while, I played on day one and it was underdeveloped. Its probably way different now though.

Home