SaneGlobe LV.3 Lurker
Jul 23, 2019, 05:05 AM 264 read

Is Anthem dead?

If so, Are there any attempts to revive it?

Comment 2

• TheImmersiveGamer LV.25 Xbox Jul 23, 2019, 05:43 AM

anthem has several issues to it but a lot of good things as well. it's just easier for people to focus on the hate as that's the "popular" thing to do. the game is in no means perfect or one of the best Bioware have made but I love Anthem. I've played 300+ hours and I love it. Despite what people say there is a very dedicated and great community on Anthem.

yes the player base dropped significantly but those who stuck around have made a fantastic community. Bioware are working on a lot of things to add and change with the game....they're sticking to it and working hard. unfortunately because of all the haters (which at times is unjustifiable) I believe no matter what Bioware add into the game it won't be good enough because for some reason standards can never be met. someone will always have a problem. no matter what the game is.

• LethalOpz LV.2 Lurker Dec 3, 2019, 10:29 AM

i got anthem on black friday and mate one of the best game ive played i dont know what happened on release but if it was a few bugs that brang all this hate and made the game look bad then thats a shame because most people are missing out on a great game my advice to anyone reading this buy the game give it a chance if you like destiny and warframe you will absolutley love this game

Home